JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

good for fading darkspots/hyperpigmentation/sun damage

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

iepurasmicにより Mar 28, 2014 に掲載

I used to do 30% Medical Grade Lactic Acid peels but was too busy/lazy to keep up with them. I did a patch test first with the new AHA lotion and then tried it on my face the following day. I was surprised by how gentle it was, there was zero irritation. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. I think I used too much the first time, I only need half a drop to cover my face. I am currently using this to get rid of some sun damage, it's important to only use it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or sun damage then this product is your best bet. Also try to incorporate a Vitamin C Serum with niacinamide into your routine if you want to fade your spots even quicker. Just remember to use the serum only during the day and the lotion only at night, never at the same time.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for facial use, too!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GeorgiasMirrorにより Apr 11, 2014 に掲載

This is a non-greasy, light lotion that leaves skin very soft. I also love it on my face (normal, slightly dry skin), because it simply erases different marks or zits.

High Quality! It works!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2545318により Oct 23, 2014 に掲載

I love this cream, and i can really see the effect. if i haven´t used it for some days, and then use it in the evening, i can see dead skin / peeling the next morning! and just wash your face, and it is good to go for the day. sometimes i use it both day and night. my boyfriend also like it after shaving (prepare for some tingling, and redness 15min). you don´t look oily and it smells desecrate. last but not least : GREAT VALUE!! i compare it with MD formulation glycolic serum (continuous r.serum). but the price is 10 times higher. so do the math. if you like a more heavy cream, just apply one on the top :) LOVE this product!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

neoteric cosmetics ehanced lotion anti-wrinkle

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5673290447568561869により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

This product definitely has good results. Its a bit rich for my skin, but my mum who is 70 absolutely LOVES this product. Does what it says its going to do - leave you with glowing skin and fewer wrinkles!

for my Mum

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LuviHerbにより Jan 28, 2015 に掲載

First, thanKS to iHerb for best services and fast shipping ~ > you're the best 😘 👍 I can't write any thing about this product, but my Mum do love it . This time my sister asked me to buy this lotion for her, so will see what my sister will say about it. Overall, this lotion contain good ingredients, so to see big change you have to use it 3~6 months to see amazing results. I do recommend this lotion, cause my Mum really like it, and you've to try it maybe you'll love it 😉 Hope this helped you 😊

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10