Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox, Enhanced Lotion, Anti-Wrinkle, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

¥1,277
¥2,411
¥ 1276.81
Savings of: ¥1,134 (47% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

good for fading darkspots/hyperpigmentation/sun damage

Posted by iepurasmic on Mar 28, 2014

I used to do 30% Medical Grade Lactic Acid peels but was too busy/lazy to keep up with them. I did a patch test first with the new AHA lotion and then tried it on my face the following day. I was surprised by how gentle it was, there was zero irritation. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. I think I used too much the first time, I only need half a drop to cover my face. I am currently using this to get rid of some sun damage, it's important to only use it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or sun damage then this product is your best bet. Also try to incorporate a Vitamin C Serum with niacinamide into your routine if you want to fade your spots even quicker. Just remember to use the serum only during the day and the lotion only at night, never at the same time.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great for facial use, too!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 11, 2014

This is a non-greasy, light lotion that leaves skin very soft. I also love it on my face (normal, slightly dry skin), because it simply erases different marks or zits.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

neoteric cosmetics ehanced lotion anti-wrinkle

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

This product definitely has good results. Its a bit rich for my skin, but my mum who is 70 absolutely LOVES this product. Does what it says its going to do - leave you with glowing skin and fewer wrinkles!