JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox, Enhanced Lotion, Anti-Wrinkle, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

¥1,576
その他のレビュー (5)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

good for fading darkspots/hyperpigmentation/sun damage

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

iepurasmicにより Mar 28, 2014 に掲載

I used to do 30% Medical Grade Lactic Acid peels but was too busy/lazy to keep up with them. I did a patch test first with the new AHA lotion and then tried it on my face the following day. I was surprised by how gentle it was, there was zero irritation. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. I think I used too much the first time, I only need half a drop to cover my face. I am currently using this to get rid of some sun damage, it's important to only use it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or sun damage then this product is your best bet. Also try to incorporate a Vitamin C Serum with niacinamide into your routine if you want to fade your spots even quicker. Just remember to use the serum only during the day and the lotion only at night, never at the same time.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for facial use, too!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GeorgiasMirrorにより Apr 11, 2014 に掲載

This is a non-greasy, light lotion that leaves skin very soft. I also love it on my face (normal, slightly dry skin), because it simply erases different marks or zits.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

neoteric cosmetics ehanced lotion anti-wrinkle

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5673290447568561869により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

This product definitely has good results. Its a bit rich for my skin, but my mum who is 70 absolutely LOVES this product. Does what it says its going to do - leave you with glowing skin and fewer wrinkles!

High Quality! It works!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2545318により Oct 23, 2014 に掲載

I love this cream, and i can really see the effect. if i haven´t used it for some days, and then use it in the evening, i can see dead skin / peeling the next morning! and just wash your face, and it is good to go for the day. sometimes i use it both day and night. my boyfriend also like it after shaving (prepare for some tingling, and redness 15min). you don´t look oily and it smells desecrate. last but not least : GREAT VALUE!! i compare it with MD formulation glycolic serum (continuous r.serum). but the price is 10 times higher. so do the math. if you like a more heavy cream, just apply one on the top :) LOVE this product!

this work

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

smalldosesofvainにより Jul 19, 2015 に掲載

i use this all over my body every other day, alternating with olay and or cerave lotion. this is lightweight and keeps my skin smooth it eliminates dry patches and texture. before this, i was using paula's 10% aha body lotion and 2% bha body lotion; which in my opinion are superior but their shipping rate is crazy! this cost less and iherb international shipping rate is still one of the cheapest.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9