JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good for fading darkspots/hyperpigmentation/sun damage

iepurasmicにより Mar 28, 2014 に掲載

I used to do 30% Medical Grade Lactic Acid peels but was too busy/lazy to keep up with them. I did a patch test first with the new AHA lotion and then tried it on my face the following day. I was surprised by how gentle it was, there was zero irritation. It left my skin feeling incredibly smooth. I think I used too much the first time, I only need half a drop to cover my face. I am currently using this to get rid of some sun damage, it's important to only use it at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or sun damage then this product is your best bet. Also try to incorporate a Vitamin C Serum with niacinamide into your routine if you want to fade your spots even quicker. Just remember to use the serum only during the day and the lotion only at night, never at the same time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for facial use, too!

GeorgiasMirrorにより Apr 11, 2014 に掲載

This is a non-greasy, light lotion that leaves skin very soft. I also love it on my face (normal, slightly dry skin), because it simply erases different marks or zits.

High Quality! It works!!

Reviewer2545318により Oct 23, 2014 に掲載

I love this cream, and i can really see the effect. if i haven´t used it for some days, and then use it in the evening, i can see dead skin / peeling the next morning! and just wash your face, and it is good to go for the day. sometimes i use it both day and night. my boyfriend also like it after shaving (prepare for some tingling, and redness 15min). you don´t look oily and it smells desecrate. last but not least : GREAT VALUE!! i compare it with MD formulation glycolic serum (continuous r.serum). but the price is 10 times higher. so do the math. if you like a more heavy cream, just apply one on the top :) LOVE this product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

neoteric cosmetics ehanced lotion anti-wrinkle

5673290447568561869により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

This product definitely has good results. Its a bit rich for my skin, but my mum who is 70 absolutely LOVES this product. Does what it says its going to do - leave you with glowing skin and fewer wrinkles!

for my Mum

LuviHerbにより Jan 28, 2015 に掲載

First, thanKS to iHerb for best services and fast shipping ~ > you're the best 😘 👍 I can't write any thing about this product, but my Mum do love it . This time my sister asked me to buy this lotion for her, so will see what my sister will say about it. Overall, this lotion contain good ingredients, so to see big change you have to use it 3~6 months to see amazing results. I do recommend this lotion, cause my Mum really like it, and you've to try it maybe you'll love it 😉 Hope this helped you 😊

this work

smalldosesofvainにより Jul 19, 2015 に掲載

i use this all over my body every other day, alternating with olay and or cerave lotion. this is lightweight and keeps my skin smooth it eliminates dry patches and texture. before this, i was using paula's 10% aha body lotion and 2% bha body lotion; which in my opinion are superior but their shipping rate is crazy! this cost less and iherb international shipping rate is still one of the cheapest.

too heavy for me

5576946624955927028により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

for my oily skin it was too heavy, i tried to use it overnight but that didnt help much.. so i would not repurchase this, i found less heavy options

Anti Aging

4742428710746861091により Mar 04, 2015 に掲載

Serves its purpose not bad for the price. You get a lot of product for a fairly low price. Follow up with spf moisturizer.

Nice !

4907883647798794926により Mar 31, 2015 に掲載

I use it as a body lotion. Skin is super soft after few days of applications. Like it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

You have changed my life!

5605915662537191576により Jan 14, 2015 に掲載

Such great value!! completely changed the tone and look of my face.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10