JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

So Far I like the Results

Reviewer1822269により Dec 25, 2010 に掲載

I have tried a few different supplements for hair & skin, but this has given me the most visible results so far. After a week, I could feel my lips plump up. My skin actually looks tighter and smoother especially around my waist area. My face feels softer and smoother. I am 57! I will continue to take this and see what happens in the coming weeks.

Expect skin improvement

5469522842844146016により May 03, 2013 に掲載

No change yet, but will try more..

Neocell collagen+ HA

Reviewer1012546により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

Great for my skin, my nails don´t break anymore, and my hair looks faboulous!

..........

Reviewer2638572により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

my mom said it is very good, and I bought it again.

괜찮은 제품입니다

Reviewer1884995により Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

무엇보다 생선 콜라겐이라 맘에 들구요~ 히알루론산이 함께 들어있어서 간편하지만 대신 2알 하루2회를 복용해야 합니다 자세한 리뷰 http://sosojung20.blog.me/50109092098

Recommend Highly

Reviewer1043692により Jul 01, 2011 に掲載

I was very pleased with the ease of ordering from your website and prompt delivery. Products received exactly as ordered. I have recommended iHerb to family members. RV

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2134870により Sep 15, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Desde España

arrikitowntownにより Jun 06, 2012 に掲載

Llevo poco tiempo utilizando este producto para poder valorarlo, pero mal no me ha ido. El único inconveniente el tamaño de la cápsula que me es difícil de tragar, por eso le doy 4 estrellas.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The powder seems to work better for me.

Reviewer2583260により Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

Either way everyone should use this for bones, tissues hair and nails. Really does work.

works for nails

OksanaMにより Aug 27, 2012 に掲載

I didn't notice any especial effect of this product for my skin, hair or muscles (I have prolonged muscle strain, so primarily started to take collagen in order to heal it), but it worked great for nails in short term, as one of my nails was brittle for years and after I took this product for a week or so, I've noticed that this nail looks perfectly fine!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23