JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Hot Blood is Good Blood

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1113795により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

My mother suffers from Reynaud's disease, and gets 100% relief by taking this Cayenne product. She suffered many years of white, bloodless fingers, nothing could warm them. I am a diabetic. I use this product to improve my circulation. Without it my feet, like many diabetics, would have a lifeless, gray look to them. I take quite a lot of cayenne, four capsules three times a day, with meals. My feet have a lovely pink color, which I attribute to the widening effect of the veins and capillaries that cayenne causes.

helping blood pressure

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2454656により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

taking your cayenne has loweres my blood pressure from 200/100 to 126/65. i think i've saved a lot of money ,i used to use drugs, not any more.

Capsaicin

Reviewer2868189により Jul 24, 2009 に掲載

I had an eye problem doctors call NAION (do a Google) that in severe cases can make you blind. Capsaicin (the active ingredient in cayenne) healed my right eye beautifully, as checked by an MD. I intend to keep taking it forever.

Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Reviewer2998293により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

Terrible!

sveta-goryunにより Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

So much pain in my stomach!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 32