JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cayenne pepper

4735664936097979263により Feb 27, 2016 に掲載

I take 1 capsule in the morning with food & 10 min later my stomach starts to feel hot I will keep taking & up to 2 capsules

As advertised

5210826161262109858により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

AS the title, I do not swallow entire capsules, only sprinkle over food, still causes GI issues, due to my sensitive biology, but nonetheless, works as advertised. Very fresh cayenne.

Cayenne Natures Way

4648189980577312190により Aug 25, 2014 に掲載

After one week of using these, 3 times a day, I suddenly realized how good I felt. From feeling tired all the time I was looking for things to do. Using them with the Hawthorn, tried without but didn't feel so energized - the combination really worked well for me.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Cayenne

5338069114524502005により Jul 26, 2014 に掲載

Helped my daughters acne clear.

Produto entregue conforme anunciado

5190612346002405794により Apr 07, 2014 に掲載

take a pill with meals

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Too potent?

iherb-rocksにより Nov 23, 2013 に掲載

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

Healthy

Reviewer2452470により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Great for circulation

LouLouにより Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

Weight Loss helper

5189246650128888806により Mar 28, 2013 に掲載

These capsules really work! I started with one a day with dinner but now have three a day (B-L-D). My food intake has dropped by 30% and I don't feel hungry. The weight is slowly coming off - my aim is slowly over many months with a changed attitude to food becoming a habit. They really do work.

Too hot!

LoveLifeにより Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

Unfortunately, I could not take it. It burnt me from the inside and my face went red after using it. What is more, I found myself allergic to capsicin. I had quite an unpleasant sore throat just after 1 pill.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています