JA

商品 16 - 20 の合計 52

« 前の | 2 3 4 5 6 | 次のページ »

Boswellic Acid

Reviewer1683705により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

Excellent price. I told my Vet about it so her "Pet" clients can order. Veterinarians are recommending it as anti-inflammatory for joint problems in animals. My Lab has used it & it showed a major difference in his mobility. It was especially evident when I ran out & could not find more for 2 weeks. Very helpful for animals too!

Nice!

Reviewer3061440により Oct 22, 2008 に掲載

This stuff helps my back pain

For arthritis pain

Reviewer1767490により Jan 22, 2009 に掲載

I have the start of rheumatoid arthritis and saw this advertised for joint pain. I have been taking Boswellia for almost 3 weeks and have found some relief, but not total relief from the pain and swelling. I will continue to use this for now.

Not For Me

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2870647により Sep 28, 2010 に掲載

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

IT WORKS

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2811956により Oct 26, 2010 に掲載

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.

商品 16 - 20 の合計 52