JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wonderful

Reviewer1235488により Aug 18, 2008 に掲載

This is really a wonderful product, and i will be ordering again. Thanks Patti

Inflation

Reviewer2623956により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

Boswellia has helped keep my swelling joints under control.

like it

Anatermaにより Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

Ms.

5287178679190435095により Dec 25, 2015 に掲載

This product helps my knees from aching when going down stairs.

Outstanding

Reviewer1458989により Oct 30, 2016 に掲載

I have a lot of inflammation in my knee (esp. at night). When I take Boswellia, it helps the inflammation a lot and I can walk better. I buy this product continuously.

Best I have tried.

4864935817325385359により Jan 08, 2017 に掲載

I am really not sure if this works because I also take a prescription for pain, Turmeric and go to physical therapy. My therapist recommended it for inflammation and said it could possibly reverse some of the damage I've done to my organs from use of Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen. So I don't know if it is helping anything, but there are no negative side effects at all for me, so it is worth it. Good price on iHerb.

Works for Pain at Night

Reviewer2329814により Jan 08, 2017 に掲載

I only take one at night for aches and pains from arthritis. It works as well or better than two Tylenol for me!

Nature's Way Boswellia

Reviewer2240131により Nov 03, 2012 に掲載

I was using only Hylauronic Acid, but now I've combined the HA with Boswellia. There is a noticeable difference in pain relief on my total knee replacements since taking the two together. HA was good, but adding the Boswelila has made it better.

Boswellia

5196180717555919855により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I can't say how this product is working in my body... it's a trust factor..

Perfect

5353499963253492420により Oct 03, 2016 に掲載

Item is excellent! Thanks a lot!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 59