iHerbは初めての方?

Nature's Way, Boswellia, Standardized, 60 Tablets

¥987
¥1,567
¥ 987.44
Savings of: ¥580 (37% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Sep 28, 2010

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

For arthritis pain

Posted by Reviewer1767490 on Jan 22, 2009

I have the start of rheumatoid arthritis and saw this advertised for joint pain. I have been taking Boswellia for almost 3 weeks and have found some relief, but not total relief from the pain and swelling. I will continue to use this for now.

Boswellia

Posted by marvcole on Jul 07, 2012

It helps me with my pain when walking. I take it with the omega 3 in the mornings. It works well for inflamation and lessen the pain from my RA.

Boswellic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1683705 on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent price. I told my Vet about it so her "Pet" clients can order. Veterinarians are recommending it as anti-inflammatory for joint problems in animals. My Lab has used it & it showed a major difference in his mobility. It was especially evident when I ran out & could not find more for 2 weeks. Very helpful for animals too!

Seems to help

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 09, 2009

You can tell something is going on but, I have to remind my self its not for pain, only inflammation.