JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Really, really works.

Reviewer1993419により Mar 07, 2008 に掲載

Unfortunately, I am dependent on statins and other various medications on a daily basis. My liver enzymes was at 92 (normal range is >50.) Three months after taking one aloe a day, my liver enzymes are at 38. And after six months, I've lost about 15 pounds. At retail stores, I pay $9.98 a bottle, so to get it for half that at iHerb keeps me coming back for all my natural remedies.

great product, reliable results

Reviewer1067488により Mar 01, 2008 に掲載

I've taken all differnet types of herbal laxatives. This is a reliable and effective product for overnight relief of constipation with out cramping. It's also so reasonalbly priced. Relief!

Good Cleanser

Reviewer1027022により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

I think aloe is one of the best colon cleansers. Gentle, effective. I highly recommend this product.

Best Aloe Vera Choice

Reviewer3227625により Jul 20, 2010 に掲載

My husband and I have tried several different brands. This version was the best just like the posts before me stated! If I'm feeling a bit off on some weeks, I'll take one capsule before bed on that week (1 x per week). Sometimes you need that extra help even though you eat well. This did the trick!

Nature's Way, Aloe Vera Latex & Leaf, 550 mg,

Reviewer1429890により Nov 25, 2007 に掲載

This is a non habit forming product that has been used to help correct a serious medical problem in my family. Couldn't have been possible without it.

J.A.

Reviewer3244249により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

GOOD PRODUCT.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

OK for some but not for me

Reviewer2218574により May 06, 2010 に掲載

This was OK for about 3-4 days, completely emptied me. I guess if you need a really good clear out then this is great for only a few days because I found any long it started to do the opposite.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for something.

Reviewer1233344により Jul 03, 2009 に掲載

Does not work as a laxative.

Kuddos

Reviewer3048713により Dec 07, 2010 に掲載

I depend on thi product to get me thru the day. Please keep stocking it.

Annette

Reviewer1767617により Apr 13, 2008 に掲載

Excellent! Can't say enough about.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27