JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Really, really works.

Reviewer1993419により Mar 07, 2008 に掲載

Unfortunately, I am dependent on statins and other various medications on a daily basis. My liver enzymes was at 92 (normal range is >50.) Three months after taking one aloe a day, my liver enzymes are at 38. And after six months, I've lost about 15 pounds. At retail stores, I pay $9.98 a bottle, so to get it for half that at iHerb keeps me coming back for all my natural remedies.

great product, reliable results

Reviewer1067488により Mar 01, 2008 に掲載

I've taken all differnet types of herbal laxatives. This is a reliable and effective product for overnight relief of constipation with out cramping. It's also so reasonalbly priced. Relief!

Good Cleanser

Reviewer1027022により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

I think aloe is one of the best colon cleansers. Gentle, effective. I highly recommend this product.

Best Aloe Vera Choice

Reviewer3227625により Jul 20, 2010 に掲載

My husband and I have tried several different brands. This version was the best just like the posts before me stated! If I'm feeling a bit off on some weeks, I'll take one capsule before bed on that week (1 x per week). Sometimes you need that extra help even though you eat well. This did the trick!

Nature's Way, Aloe Vera Latex & Leaf, 550 mg,

Reviewer1429890により Nov 25, 2007 に掲載

This is a non habit forming product that has been used to help correct a serious medical problem in my family. Couldn't have been possible without it.

Works as it says

Reviewer2442510により Oct 25, 2012 に掲載

Excellent help with regularity. Mild but works over night. It does not cause any cramping or diarrhea at all. Fiber did not work for me but this one did. Price is also very reasonable.

nature's Way Aloe Latex & Leaf, 550 mg, 100 Vcaps

5635181426981810231により Apr 08, 2014 に掲載

I am very impressed with this aloe. My husband and I both use it. It is the best aloe we have ever used. I highly recommend this item. I will buy 4 more bottles next time.

Excellent

4658979509264227757により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

My skin and hair, nails etc,. are better.

Medicine Chest Component

Reviewer1812115により Aug 04, 2016 に掲載

I keep this around for when I have any type of burn. Open a few capsules and mix with water, then apply. Seems to work just as well as fresh aloe, which I don't always have available.

J.A.