iHerbは初めての方?

Nature's Way, アロエベラ、ラテックス&リーフ、 100ベジカプセル

¥714
¥1,133
¥ 713.85
Savings of: ¥419 (37% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (21)

Really, really works.

Posted by Reviewer1993419 on Mar 07, 2008

Unfortunately, I am dependent on statins and other various medications on a daily basis. My liver enzymes was at 92 (normal range is >50.) Three months after taking one aloe a day, my liver enzymes are at 38. And after six months, I've lost about 15 pounds. At retail stores, I pay $9.98 a bottle, so to get it for half that at iHerb keeps me coming back for all my natural remedies.

great product, reliable results

Posted by Reviewer1067488 on Mar 01, 2008

I've taken all differnet types of herbal laxatives. This is a reliable and effective product for overnight relief of constipation with out cramping. It's also so reasonalbly priced. Relief!

Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1027022 on Nov 06, 2009

I think aloe is one of the best colon cleansers. Gentle, effective. I highly recommend this product.

Best Aloe Vera Choice

Posted by Reviewer3227625 on Jul 20, 2010

My husband and I have tried several different brands. This version was the best just like the posts before me stated! If I'm feeling a bit off on some weeks, I'll take one capsule before bed on that week (1 x per week). Sometimes you need that extra help even though you eat well. This did the trick!

Nature's Way, Aloe Vera Latex & Leaf, 550 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Nov 25, 2007

This is a non habit forming product that has been used to help correct a serious medical problem in my family. Couldn't have been possible without it.