JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Lithuania

Reviewer2803352により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

Very taste and with good ingredients!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for my picker eater

Reviewer3257717により Sep 10, 2010 に掲載

My son is picky beyond description. He loves these and will eat two per day no pb. We started off with the multi fruit flavor version and found he preferred the grape flavor above all. We have given these too our child for well over a year now and couldn't be more pleased.

Nature's Plus Animal Parade vitamins

Reviewer1574345により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

Nature's Plus is an excellent brand, but my picky children don't like the taste of these vitamins.

High Quality vitamins

Reviewer2651081により Mar 11, 2010 に掲載

We alternate between the flavors of these Animal Parade vitamins first Grape until the bottle is gone, then the Cherry, then the Orange. All are great tasting, and I like the fact that these are made with whole food sources. Beats the heck out of the 'scurvy pills' (Flintstones...).

Great Vitamin

Reviewer1840526により May 14, 2007 に掲載

My kids love these! I love it because no artificial sweetners, and also contains spirulina. I wanted to eat these! (be careful, it is not candy! ;o)

childrens multi

Reviewer2426568により Dec 09, 2007 に掲載

My son loves these.

Kids Vitamins

Reviewer3330731により Dec 22, 2011 に掲載

Fantastic, speedy delivery and my kids love it.

love

Reviewer1171778により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

children love the grapes best.

Taste great

Reviewer1107990により May 22, 2011 に掲載

My picky 4 year old will not eat any of the gummy or flinstones vitamins. She loves these and actually asks for them. Great price,great product.

Grape flavor

Reviewer2042083により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

This is superior quality, and my daughter prefers the grape to the mixed fruit. It is so important to us to keep our kids healthy. Top notch!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13