JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent value

LouLouにより Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

If you look at the ingredients list on your probiotics you will see that this contains the main cultures in high amounts and look at the price!!! I am always a bit cynical about probiotics because you pay huge amounts of money for little benefit. Well if we MUST take them then we might as well take this one so we don't go broke!!

ONLY PROBIOTIC FOR ME

TheSoulfulSpoonにより Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

This is the BEST probiotic for the money. YOu don't need MORE billions of probiotics, you just need the ones you use to be effective. These are! This is the best product for regularity, indigestion, and constipation. LOVE it. I don't get sick either since this stuff is great for immunity.

It really works!

armissにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I've tried many different probiotics before, but since I've started using Nature's Bounty, I really felt the improvement. My digestive system is getting better, do not feel abdominal bloating symptoms any more. When using antibiotics, always use probiotic together and a period of time after.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ingredients contain GMO Corn.

4774799572434950650により Jan 23, 2013 に掲載

This product is made out of non organic corn which most likely contain GMO in it, I called the company and they told me it does not have GMO but than if it does not have GMO why not label it as a non GMO supplement. very fishy and will not risk my health with this product. Also the customer service lady wasn't very pleasant to talk to.

t's ok

5065062688064865496により Nov 27, 2013 に掲載

dollars worth

Only 5 stars

Reviewer2507557により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

This product amaizing, its make you helthier overall.

Very good product

5050968036455382867により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

Helps to relieve heartburn if taken first thing in the morning

probiotic

Reviewer1487790により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

works great.

Bra

Hurraheiにより Aug 09, 2014 に掲載

Tar disse hver dag. Ingen smak eller bivirkninger. Virker gjerne litt mykgjørende på magen/fordøyelsen, noe som er bra for meg. Ok at de ikke trenger å stå i kjøleskap.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

this product is very good.

5164731092409505178により Aug 03, 2013 に掲載

i have feeling with stomach gas from last two years. when i start to eat probiotic, this problem is solved. i try to buy natures bounty extra strength probiotic acidophilus in singapore but i can't buy. really your service is very good and more helpful to me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17