JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hormone health is everything...

Reviewer1910467により Sep 24, 2013 に掲載

Lots of great info, here - even for someone who's familiar with the benefits of taking bio-identical hormones. Understanding how oxytocin works and how it gets depleted by stress helps explain why we spiral down - physically and emotionally - if we don't know how to replenish our supplies. I'm only halfway through the book, but I recommend it.

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This is yet another great book by John Gray, the author of ‘Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus’. In today’s world, the roles of men and women are much closer than before and are interchanged at times. It is easy to forget how men and women view and handle these roles differently and this book helps to explain how our hormones are often the causes for the differences. The book is written in simple English and comes with very good example for each of the differences so we can understand. There is nothing technical regarding the hormones etc. There are also very practical examples how to best handle each situation. Since this is written from both male and female perspective, it is best to be read by the couples. Even if you are single, it helps a lot since you get to rediscover yourself too and see how you have unknowingly behave in a certain way. The book also introduced many superfoods and herbs that can increase our life, libido and vitality. Pricewise, it is pretty cheap and it’s hard cover too. Check out my page for more reviews!

An awesome book!

Harpocratesにより Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

I highly recommended it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Super clear explenation of how men and women need totally different things to relax

naturalmamaにより Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

I loved it. Priceless information.

Interesting read

Revronにより Jan 08, 2014 に掲載

For me this was not very informative (guess it will not be very informative for professionals in the health field)but a very interesting read. Absolutely recommended. A few interesting tips that are valuable. Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

Love it!

4789064205407156085により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Amazing book! Would recommend it to everyone!

great read

4639514307386809184により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

very interesting book

book

5179443802091224627により Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

reading this at present haven't finished it yet...so far so good

Interesting reading