JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Inflammation Block

Reviewer2060826により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Very effective

Reviewer2795166により May 07, 2009 に掲載

It really helps to alleviate inflammation and stiffness of swollen joints.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2186720により May 15, 2009 に掲載

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

Turmeric and Bromelain

Reviewer2739714により Mar 26, 2007 に掲載

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

Taking for Inflammation

Reviewer3054770により Aug 19, 2010 に掲載

I've injured my knee and have been taking this to help with the pain and swelling. I can tell a difference for sure. When I forget to take it, the pain and swelling returns. The key, I believe, is to be consistent long enough for healing to take place.

madeline christon

Reviewer1543968により Jul 19, 2008 に掲載

I suffer from gout and have gouty arthritis also which really nags me. This product has really helped me function better. I certainly feel the difference when I don't take it. Though it may not be the overnignt cure-all, it truely does help. I reccommend that you give it at least 7 days (more or less) to start seeing results. You will however, feel a definite improvement. The bromelain mimics the ingredients to tylenol, so if you have any kidney problems, consult your physician before using.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Reviewer2084487により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2891371により Dec 10, 2008 に掲載

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This seems to help me on numerous levels

newdayにより Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

Tumeric & Bromelain capsules

Pauliinaにより Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

Bought this to ease my joint pain, my knees are a bit better after I started using this, might be due to changes in my diet too..?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22