JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Natural Factors, Ginkgo Biloba, 60 mg, 60 Capsules

FEED-ME-MOREにより Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

Too bad it is only 20 days supplement but it is Canadian quality and price is good, because ginkgo is not a cheap herb. So if you can't afford more expensive or you can't buy it due to customs fees, you can always grab this bottle and you will have all the benefits it is giving. It is for mental support, for circulatory health, perfect antioxidant and overall well known and powerful stuff in the world. Give me YES and feed me, otherwise I'll eat whole bottle at the time ;)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for memory improvement!

5237603221344963262により Feb 22, 2014 に掲載

I have been taking this for a week and my memory has gotten better and it even helped regulate my sleeping!

Seems to Work

Reviewer3339977により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

This was a gift to my brother who has some minor vertigo issues. He began taking this immediately and says he seems to be doing fine. He uses this as he practices a healthy eating lifestyle and gets appropriate sleep. It is, otherwise, too early to make a better determination of the effectiveness of the product.

Great Product

healthyuにより Jul 16, 2011 に掲載

I like buying from Natural Factors with their good quality control. This product is meant to help with memory and improving brain function. Too soon to tell.

very good