JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

raeannewrightにより Nov 10, 2009 に掲載

This stuff is a miracle in a bottle, I'm convinced. I have very sensitive skin and will often breakout at the same time as having very dry skin. It's been a nightmare finding a product to work. I bought this along with the White Cranberry Cleanser and Fruit Enzyme Mist and have seen dramatic improvement in my complexion, breakouts decreasing, and my skin just looks healthier and glowing.

works great

Reviewer1336522により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

I recently ran out of my moisturizer. Knowing it won't arrive for a couple of weeks, I discovered that I had a mostly full bottle of this moisturizer that I bought and forgot. I started using it while waiting for the other lotion, only to realize how great my skin's gotten. The other lotion, while supposedly good for acne-prone skin, always gave me small pimples along my jawline and temples. The Mychelle cream settled them down and also controls the oil. I'm now stuck with a full bottle of the other moisturizer and am now going to use this cream exclusively (along with the sunshield, which I've already been touting its amazingness to all my friends). All in all, this moisturizer leaves my skin fresh and glowing. Love it!

Very Happy With This

Reviewer1279748により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

I've been using this cream for about a year and it's really helped my complexion.

Smooth

Reviewer2295485により May 26, 2009 に掲載

I really like the antibacterial properties combinded with very light and silky.

Very Satisified!

Reviewer1303197により Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product for almost a year now, and I'm completely satisfied with it!

Oil Free Grapefruit Cream

Reviewer1400476により Nov 25, 2010 に掲載

So far so good. Did not break me out.

Great product

Reviewer2607092により Mar 21, 2011 に掲載

Great for oily acne prone skin!

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7