JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Awesome

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2551357により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

This stuff has changed my life-- I feel better, I have more stamina, I sleep better, I am even more regular. I've never gotten these kinds of results from any other supplament. Bravo.

Cardio Vascular

Reviewer2475795により Jul 11, 2010 に掲載

I think this stuff acts like draino and unblocks your blood vessels. I have definitely seen a positive effect on my stamina and general speed of recovery from exurtion. It would be great to hear more about what clinical tests have shown.

I trust MRM

Reviewer3320645により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

I'm glad to get this MRM Cardio Chelate. I think my heart feels better after taking one bottle. I called the company and they explained to me that it helps the entire cardiovascular system, not just the heart. They stressed the importance of taking it on an empty stomach.

Cardio Chelate

Reviewer2534564により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

I have been on Cardio Chelate for years now. I have a heart condition and had a double heart cath two years ago. My doctors were amazed to find I had no arterial buildup whatsoever. I am sure it is the supplements I take, among them Cardio Chelate.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

narrowed carotid artery/ premature ventricular contractions (PVC's)

Reviewer1038531により May 29, 2010 に掲載

when I first heard that I had a narrowed artery I immediently went on line and ordered this product. I started taking them as soon as I recieved them. I must admit I was frightened about the prospects of surgery. I took more than the recomended amount as I had only three weeks before a MRI. Although I had a appoint with a vascular surgeon I was told that surgery wasn't needed.I still use this product and will for a maintinance program. I want to ad that I no longer have PVC's ! M.Phillips

商品 1 - 5 の合計 43