JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome

Reviewer2551357により Nov 30, 2009 に掲載

This stuff has changed my life-- I feel better, I have more stamina, I sleep better, I am even more regular. I've never gotten these kinds of results from any other supplament. Bravo.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

narrowed carotid artery/ premature ventricular contractions (PVC's)

Reviewer1038531により May 29, 2010 に掲載

when I first heard that I had a narrowed artery I immediently went on line and ordered this product. I started taking them as soon as I recieved them. I must admit I was frightened about the prospects of surgery. I took more than the recomended amount as I had only three weeks before a MRI. Although I had a appoint with a vascular surgeon I was told that surgery wasn't needed.I still use this product and will for a maintinance program. I want to ad that I no longer have PVC's ! M.Phillips

I trust MRM

Reviewer3320645により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

I'm glad to get this MRM Cardio Chelate. I think my heart feels better after taking one bottle. I called the company and they explained to me that it helps the entire cardiovascular system, not just the heart. They stressed the importance of taking it on an empty stomach.

Cardio Vascular

Reviewer2475795により Jul 11, 2010 に掲載

I think this stuff acts like draino and unblocks your blood vessels. I have definitely seen a positive effect on my stamina and general speed of recovery from exurtion. It would be great to hear more about what clinical tests have shown.

MRM EDTA

Reviewer2245118により Aug 15, 2010 に掲載

I have tried another EDTA brand but I chose this one this time because it has other things in it. I am impressed by the fact that within a day of taking it my body noticeably started to cleanse itself. This is the one I will buy in future.

Cardio Chelate

Reviewer2534564により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

I have been on Cardio Chelate for years now. I have a heart condition and had a double heart cath two years ago. My doctors were amazed to find I had no arterial buildup whatsoever. I am sure it is the supplements I take, among them Cardio Chelate.

MRM, CARDIO CHELATE WITH EDTA, 180 VEGGIE CAPS

Reviewer3268393により Dec 12, 2008 に掲載

with-in a month i could feel the difference,i have PAD,and the CARDIO really helped me to be able to start walking again, i'm on my second bottle, and it just gets better, i was able to cancel my doctor's appointment which would of cost me alot of money,i hope he doesn"t get mad loosing out on all that money thank you CARDIO, BEVERLY M.

Makes a diff!

Reviewer1932895により Feb 11, 2010 に掲載

Been using this product for over two years, really inproves blood flow, and my bad Choestrol has stayed in the safe range.Highly recommend.

Excellent

Reviewer3291625により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

Due to a mistake I made (I took too much chromium - 5/500mcg's Brkfst and Supper - for probably at least ten years) I developed heart problems when my alternative MD had me kick down the chromium to the right levels. I was fortunate to be sent to MRM EDTA (instead of an emergency room) and read what the MD from Australia said - and yes it does work. Yes I went high on amount but for brief period of time to get out of danger but am doing much better with this and the krill oil will be back to normal soon. Have kicked up exercise, water, using Slim Tea (sold at I Herb), EDTA and krill oil and today my blood pressure readings were normal until I forgot to take the afternoon krill oil and then they were higher but just border line high. But I am close to normal thank God and for you I Herb and all the fine supplements you sell!(Make sure and take on empty stomach and keep all minerals away from the EDTA including potassium, etc.)

None better

Reviewer1865575により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

I have done three rounds of oral EDTA in the past. It works! MRM's brand is the most for the money especially here at iherb, and it's in a fine formulation. This is the one you want!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47