iHerbは初めての方?

MRM, EDTAによる心臓キレート, 180粒(ベジタリアンカプセル)

¥1,885
¥4,289
¥ 1885.48
Savings of: ¥2,404 (56% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2551357 on Nov 30, 2009

This stuff has changed my life-- I feel better, I have more stamina, I sleep better, I am even more regular. I've never gotten these kinds of results from any other supplament. Bravo.

I trust MRM

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Mar 01, 2011

I'm glad to get this MRM Cardio Chelate. I think my heart feels better after taking one bottle. I called the company and they explained to me that it helps the entire cardiovascular system, not just the heart. They stressed the importance of taking it on an empty stomach.

Cardio Chelate

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Apr 21, 2008

I have been on Cardio Chelate for years now. I have a heart condition and had a double heart cath two years ago. My doctors were amazed to find I had no arterial buildup whatsoever. I am sure it is the supplements I take, among them Cardio Chelate.

Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Jul 11, 2010

I think this stuff acts like draino and unblocks your blood vessels. I have definitely seen a positive effect on my stamina and general speed of recovery from exurtion. It would be great to hear more about what clinical tests have shown.

MRM EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2245118 on Aug 15, 2010

I have tried another EDTA brand but I chose this one this time because it has other things in it. I am impressed by the fact that within a day of taking it my body noticeably started to cleanse itself. This is the one I will buy in future.