JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good Stomach Formulas

Reviewer2567549により Apr 23, 2010 に掲載

I only took a table before lunch and dinner. It helps so much with digestion. It also helps with regularity. This my second bottle.

cooling

Reviewer2373134により Sep 28, 2008 に掲載

This has a cooling effect on the stomach its great

Great Natural Product

Reviewer2424162により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

My wife suffers from acid reflux and was looking for an alternative to drugs with all the side effects. Tried this product and got immediate relief! It hasn't cured the problem, of course, but is very soothing and no worries about side effects. The bonus being the cost is very reasonable.

Great product

Reviewer2453451により Jan 06, 2008 に掲載

I've used this product over the past year. It helps me digest and neutralize the bad side effects of starchy foods like breads, pasta and rice. iherb has the best price, and free shipping with a larger order. I'm a customer for life.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

If you have the kind of acid reflux that hurts your throat then this is your salvation

Reviewer2820559により Aug 21, 2011 に掲載

I love it

Herbal Stomach Formula

Reviewer1820075により Feb 07, 2009 に掲載

If my stomach is upset or I feel nauseous this takes care of it within 10 minutes.

Best Aloe Vera

Reviewer2875627により May 02, 2011 に掲載

Great product. Aides in the`absorbsion of nutrients and protects stomach lining against acute acidity by balancing pH levels.

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel

Reviewer3097400により Jan 24, 2007 に掲載

The best tasting such product around.

Stomach formula

Reviewer3230184により Jan 29, 2008 に掲載

Fabulous relief for my frequently irritated digestive system. Also helps relieve colds and flu.

Lilly of the Desert Stomach Formula

Reviewer3047371により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

Great product with a wonderful formula that does help soothe gastrointestinal upsets.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 59