JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Natural Product

Reviewer2424162により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

My wife suffers from acid reflux and was looking for an alternative to drugs with all the side effects. Tried this product and got immediate relief! It hasn't cured the problem, of course, but is very soothing and no worries about side effects. The bonus being the cost is very reasonable.

Aloe Herbal Stomach Formula

YourNameHereにより Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

Seems to work

Great for the stomach

Reviewer1716151により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my Mom because she says she cant taste food and therefore doesnt want to eat. After drinking this formula you feel refresh because of the minty taste it leaves in your mouth. This has help my Mother a little, makes her eat a little bit more. My Mom also says she feel less sudden pain in her stomach as before. Overall this is a good product.

loving it

Reviewer1751579により Sep 02, 2010 に掲載

this product has a very pleasant taste and it helps me manage my IBS symptoms

Phenominal

Reviewer1949759により Sep 01, 2010 に掲載

This formula is amazing in so many ways. It works great for IBS. my family takes it daily after it fixed my wife's IBS. I had gastritis and it took that away as well. Using this in conjunction with Natures Way Optima probiotics has really made our digestion perfect. This formula is also good for other inflammatory conditions.

Lily of the Desert Stomach Formula

Reviewer1847979により Aug 01, 2010 に掲載

Excellent for IBS!

effective

Reviewer2263260により Jun 06, 2010 に掲載

This stuff has helped my stomach, but to me the taste is very unpleasant. I continue to use it because of it's effectiveness.

Very good Stomach Formulas

Reviewer2567549により Apr 23, 2010 に掲載

I only took a table before lunch and dinner. It helps so much with digestion. It also helps with regularity. This my second bottle.

Great product!

Reviewer2262428により Apr 22, 2010 に掲載

Great product!

Helped very much

Reviewer2211315により Feb 17, 2010 に掲載

Finally my stomache is calm and easy!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 58