JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

causes photosensitivity

5166705174838041061により Oct 24, 2014 に掲載

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ok

4810208468539602070により Aug 06, 2014 に掲載

Not sure

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure if it works for me

Reviewer2187571により Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Appears to do the job but horrible to swallow

vered999により Mar 30, 2013 に掲載

I recently had a horrible cough and felt a cold coming on and taking one of these twice a day (along with my regular vitamin C and Zyflammend)seemed to ward it off. However, it is really hard for me to swallow these - I feel the curcumin taste the moment it's in my mouth, making me gag even before I start swallowing it. I found the only way I could somehow down it was with a chocolate shake. It also gives me curcuminy burps.

LE Super Bio-Curcumin

Reviewer1568814により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

This version of curcumin is good, but I suspect that it will be soon replaced by an even better formulation which (as I recall) is based on complexing curcumin with soy.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Alledgedly the best source of Curcumin.

Reviewer1230137により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

Curcumin has been demonstrated to have multiple beneficial effects on health. This form is supposed to offer best absorption and bioavailability. Time will tell.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6