iHerbは初めての方?

Life Extension, ライフエクステンション, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

¥3,056
¥4,074
¥ 3055.70
Savings of: ¥1,019 (25% Off)
Reviews 3-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

LE Super Bio-Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1568814 on Dec 29, 2011

This version of curcumin is good, but I suspect that it will be soon replaced by an even better formulation which (as I recall) is based on complexing curcumin with soy.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Appears to do the job but horrible to swallow

Posted by vered999 on Mar 30, 2013

I recently had a horrible cough and felt a cold coming on and taking one of these twice a day (along with my regular vitamin C and Zyflammend)seemed to ward it off. However, it is really hard for me to swallow these - I feel the curcumin taste the moment it's in my mouth, making me gag even before I start swallowing it. I found the only way I could somehow down it was with a chocolate shake. It also gives me curcuminy burps.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Not sure if it works for me

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Apr 20, 2014

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

Ok

Posted by 4810208468539602070 on Aug 06, 2014

Not sure

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Alledgedly the best source of Curcumin.

Posted by Reviewer1230137 on Nov 16, 2010

Curcumin has been demonstrated to have multiple beneficial effects on health. This form is supposed to offer best absorption and bioavailability. Time will tell.