JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works wonders for arthritic pains

Reviewer2679904により 6 20, 2008 に掲載

My husband had a very bad case of inflammatory arthritis in his lower back. The pains were so bad that he was hardly able to sleep for over two weeks. Even while taking Motrin, Cortisone and narcotic painkillers, he couldn't get comfortable. He started taking one capsule of Boswell Relief and 2 capsules of Now Foods Devil's Claw three times a day. He also took one tablet of Now Foods Bromelain twice daily between meals. After only two days he began feeling better and in a little over a week he was pain free. He stopped taking everything after four weeks and the pains have not returned. We are keeping the supplements at hand, though, just in case.

Joint Pain

Reviewer3300605により 3 22, 2009 に掲載

This is the best of three boswellia products I have tried. This is effective for me for arthritis. I am taking 2 per day. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief. For most days this combination works very well; I can not take Alleve for any length of time over two days.

BOSWELLIA/CURCUMIN FOR KNEE PAIN AND STIFFNESS

Reviewer3157110により 1 21, 2008 に掲載

I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE RELIEF THESE HERBS ARE GIVING ME. I HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE FIRST BOTTLE, BUT AM GETTING LESS STIFFNESS AND PAIN IN THE KNEES. I WILL CONTINUE USING THIS PRODUCT. HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS.

good choice

Reviewer3237124により 5 22, 2009 に掲載

good for general inflamation

Ms.

Reviewer1752686により 1 06, 2009 に掲載

Very good product - helps lungs and bowel function better

Amazing stuff!

Reviewer3104186により 7 08, 2010 に掲載

After taking 1 capsule the effect was immediate the pain in my tmj jaw was gone. This stuff also helps with other things in my body like lungs, bowels and other joints. Great stuff the power of frankincense. Get stock soon Iherb I need to order more.

Good for prostate

Reviewer2066415により 1 02, 2008 に掲載

Taking 3 capsules a day really helped prostate inflamation.

LE Boswell Relief

Reviewer2070836により 3 12, 2011 に掲載

Seems to be working!

Joint pain reduction

tigerchoにより 8 30, 2012 に掲載

It does provide some relief from joint pain. But don't set your expectations too high. Arthritis is a serious condition and relying on one approach is not enough...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I didn;t have chance to use it

Reviewer3181511により 10 01, 2012 に掲載