JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Arthritis relief

Reviewer2745528により Apr 22, 2015 に掲載

I have been using boswella for arthritis for 2 years now but this was the first time I had ordered this brand and it does not work as well so I will not order again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I didn;t have chance to use it

Reviewer3181511により Oct 01, 2012 に掲載

didn't use it yet

Joint pain reduction

tigerchoにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

It does provide some relief from joint pain. But don't set your expectations too high. Arthritis is a serious condition and relying on one approach is not enough...

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Looking for Something for leg pain.

Reviewer2387791により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

Haven't used up the bottle,but seems to help a little. May try another brand too.We all need to try to help our selves & others who want a natural way. Rated it a 3 because it help a little. May help others more,and may have to take more than 3 a day to get more help.If I stay on them awhile or try another will give higher rating.

LE Boswell Relief

Reviewer2070836により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

Seems to be working!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Amazing stuff!

Reviewer3104186により Jul 08, 2010 に掲載

After taking 1 capsule the effect was immediate the pain in my tmj jaw was gone. This stuff also helps with other things in my body like lungs, bowels and other joints. Great stuff the power of frankincense. Get stock soon Iherb I need to order more.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good anti-cancer and anti-oxidant product

Reviewer2354141により Mar 15, 2010 に掲載

Easy to swallow capsules. Haven't taken it long enough to know if my joints feel better yet.

inflamation relief

Reviewer1070805により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

no help here...will continue the Tumeric,however!

good choice

Reviewer3237124により May 22, 2009 に掲載

good for general inflamation

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Joint Pain

Reviewer3300605により Mar 22, 2009 に掲載

This is the best of three boswellia products I have tried. This is effective for me for arthritis. I am taking 2 per day. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief. For most days this combination works very well; I can not take Alleve for any length of time over two days.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています