JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tranquility Kare- works very well

Reviewer1028415により May 24, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

very good sleep herb

Reviewer1810778により Apr 25, 2009 に掲載

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Really Works

Reviewer2679904により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

Great Product!

Reviewer1525661により Jun 08, 2007 に掲載

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Reviewer3122461により Mar 17, 2008 に掲載

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Reviewer1158907により Dec 23, 2007 に掲載

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

very good product

Reviewer2733865により Oct 20, 2010 に掲載

it works well, nothing more to add

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1567081により Nov 26, 2011 に掲載

I use this product occasionally

Work like a 'dream'

Reviewer1589775により Apr 27, 2011 に掲載

Highly recommend Tranquility Kare - they work really well.

the best