JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Ok product

Reviewer1113374により May 24, 2013 に掲載

good product. A switch from pharmaNac that is also sold at iherb. But they increased the price per box so decided to try this instead.

Best NAC I have found

Reviewer1378681により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

Long lasting and good quality NAC

Just starting on this

Denyseにより Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Have read and talked with many natural health professionals on this product and I would have to say that if you are having eye or Lung issues, definitely a must.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LOVE THIS PRODUCT, BUT BE CAREFUL OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

Reviewer3168479により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

I love this product and initially felt really good taking it the first week. I've been taking this for 2 weeks. Began using this to detox from removal of amalgam (mercury/silver) dental fillings. Without knowing the cause, I started to feel anxious, constricted...like I had too many things going on at once. I then had a dental appt. and they took my blood pressure before placing a crown. They said my blood pressure is high, which they thought would be nervousness sitting in a dental chair. Never had high blood pressure before...am 40 yrs and healthy. I later found on the Internet that research from the University of Virginia Health System has found that NAC can cause the body to believe that it is experiencing hypoxia by forming a molecule that causes the signals the blood vessels they are low on oxygen. The body responds by increasing pulmonary blood pressure, which then causes the heart to swell. Due to the possible effects on blood pressure, patients managing their blood pressure should consult with their physician before taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I have now switched to L-Glutathione to detox from mercury and other toxins.

36 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

Reviewer2382185により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

This product is good, but I would prefer it to not have magnesium sterate in it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It helps, for asian glow and other symptoms.

Reviewer3329936により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

I take bought this strictly for asian glow and it has limited the flush to the area underneath my eyes with a little on my cheek bones. Typically, I'd get a full face of glow so I think the results have been huge for me. Aside from reducing the glow, I also notice that I can drink a little more and not get headaches as much afterwards. I usually take 2 NAC before and 2 after drinking. I'll also take 1000mg of Vitamin C with the first 2 and Pepcid AC 1 hour before drinking. Warning: after a few months, the bottle started the STINK. I'm not sure, but I was afraid it had gone bad so I threw it out.

Just another solid product

Reviewer2367526により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

I haven't seen the full effects of this product 2 weeks in on a daily basis, but as a healthy individual I didn't need it too much. It does however help with hangover prevention.

Jarrow Formulas N-A-C Sustain

Reviewer2044696により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

My father was a diabetic, therefore half of my genetic makeup is from him, this makes me a candidate to becoming a diabetic myself. Once a person becomes a diabetic there is no going back. Therefore with very careful diet and living and with the aid of certain preparations I want to delay diabetes as long as possible.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Take it with "thistle"

Reviewer1715007により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

Thistle and NAC are taken by my husband to cure his unbeautiful liver! haha

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good !

Reviewer1534427により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

After taking this product, I felt my phlegm disappeared. But, I feel some dizziness when taking 2 tablets a day. So I reduced 1 tablet. Now, feels good.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29