JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent balance of minerals

Reviewer2823540により Oct 04, 2010 に掲載

After purchasing this product, I refrained from taking the recommended daily dosage, mainly because I was not sure of the daily amount of copper or iodine my body needs. After doing a little research I found the amount of copper in this product per recommended dosage was good, and in the case of the iodine, I in fact needed more iodine in my diet because I do not eat that much seafood, and only the whites of the eggs. So in conclusion great mineral formula.

best source of calcium

Reviewer1822325により Dec 12, 2010 に掲載

milk is the best source of absorbable calcium,and thats whats in these capsules plus a few other nutrients that help its absorption,

Energy Plus

Reviewer2734013により Dec 02, 2007 に掲載

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

mineral balance

Reviewer1983368により Feb 21, 2011 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

Good products

Reviewer2037759により Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Good mineral combination

Reviewer2764404により Feb 13, 2009 に掲載

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

Great mineral formula

Reviewer1191945により Dec 31, 2010 に掲載

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

great

Reviewer3021277により Nov 12, 2008 に掲載

my lipid panals are showing great results.

Nice balance of minerals

Reviewer1135181により Feb 20, 2011 に掲載

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.

Jarrow-Formulas-Mineral-Balance-120-Capsule

Reviewer2129589により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

Another excellent product from Jarrow.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10