JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WOW What a product

Reviewer2570809により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

Since i have been taking this product my drive has been increased 100.00 percent really really works!!!

Extremely helpful

Reviewer1410361により Jun 09, 2009 に掲載

Certain times in a women's life she needs a boost to continue to add enjoyment to her life and spark with her partner; I have found this product to be very effective in increasing my pleasure. I believe it increases the blood flow and supply as well as enhances desire.

Fabulous Product

Reviewer1592387により Sep 10, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for 3 months now, and have noticed a significant difference in my awareness and drive. I highly recommend it.

you can use it

Reviewer2948985により Apr 27, 2010 に掲載

You can see the results after ten days in the form of strong mutiple orgasm, high desire and very wet vagina .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Does seem to increase the intensity.

Reviewer1687596により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

Was looking for relief from vaginal dryness. Didn't happen. But does increase intensity of climax.

Yes, they work

5730492384924240078により Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

I am in menopause. These really help in many areas.

This works!

Leananにより Mar 16, 2011 に掲載

Increase libido and desire! I will purchaase it again.

Great Product

Reviewer3033941により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

I have used a number of products designed to have an effect advertised like this one, but they did not work. This product does seem to perform as described, and I would recommend it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Revolutionized my sex life!

Reviewer3076951により Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

I take one a day for maintenance and 3 before sex and it does wonders! It makes me so much more receptive and the increased lubrication makes sex completely painless. Painful sex was the main factor why I resisted doing it but now that its gone I've been jumping all over my fiance!

Wow