JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

WOW What a product

Reviewer2570809により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

Since i have been taking this product my drive has been increased 100.00 percent really really works!!!

Fabulous Product

Reviewer1592387により Sep 10, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for 3 months now, and have noticed a significant difference in my awareness and drive. I highly recommend it.

Extremely helpful

Reviewer1410361により Jun 09, 2009 に掲載

Certain times in a women's life she needs a boost to continue to add enjoyment to her life and spark with her partner; I have found this product to be very effective in increasing my pleasure. I believe it increases the blood flow and supply as well as enhances desire.

Steel Libido

Reviewer2603539により Mar 23, 2008 に掲載

Very effective.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Revolutionized my sex life!

Reviewer3076951により Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

I take one a day for maintenance and 3 before sex and it does wonders! It makes me so much more receptive and the increased lubrication makes sex completely painless. Painful sex was the main factor why I resisted doing it but now that its gone I've been jumping all over my fiance!

Wow

Reviewer2789144により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

It's the real deal.

Great Product

Reviewer3033941により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

I have used a number of products designed to have an effect advertised like this one, but they did not work. This product does seem to perform as described, and I would recommend it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Does seem to increase the intensity.

Reviewer1687596により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

Was looking for relief from vaginal dryness. Didn't happen. But does increase intensity of climax.

great product!

Reviewer1919157により Dec 08, 2008 に掲載

works well and great price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good product. Really works.

Reviewer1541251により Aug 14, 2010 に掲載

You will love this product. It does what it says it will do. Recomended!!!

商品 11 - 20 の合計 56