JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

So many uses

Katzenjammerにより Apr 29, 2016 に掲載

This is a really high quality gelatin. It can be used to thicken homemade coconut yoghurt, and it will provide extra nutrition.

must have!

5238394495533749700により Apr 26, 2016 に掲載

excellent for your gut! i make chocolate mousse/jelly with cacao, coconut milk & honey. SO GOOD

Doesnt take good

5023878341642313472により Apr 25, 2016 に掲載

Doesn't taste good so I stop taking it

A staple in my Paleo Kitchen

MissKayにより Mar 31, 2016 に掲載

This product is incredibly versatile! I use it as an egg substitute (mix 1 TBS gelatin with 1 TBS 1 cold water , mix and then add 1 TBS hot water); to make my own gummy bears or simply to give pie fillings a better hold. don't want to live without it!

unflavoured gelatin

4743906949026745658により Feb 24, 2016 に掲載

However well I stir in room temperature water, I still get clumps which sometimes stick on the sides of the cup. My wife and I find swallowing that unpleasant. Regret buying 4 cans at 1 go.

Amazing product

Holistichippyにより Feb 22, 2016 に掲載

I absolutely love this product. I add it to pretty much every meal I make, it doesnt affect the taste but adds that valued gelatin necessary for healthy joints, immune system via gut healthy and so on. Cannot recommend it enough.

High Quality Gelatin

Reviewer1471698により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I haven't used it much yet in recipe,. but it's a great way to get extra protein each day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for skin and joint health

blancmangeにより Feb 05, 2016 に掲載

Gelatin, cod liver oil, vitamin C and coconut oil are staples in my skin care. I take a tablespoon of gelatin every night with my tea. I noticed an improvement in my shoulder pain in a week and more plumpness in my skin in a few weeks. The 1st method, dissolving in room temperature liquids, didn't really work for me so what I do is - pour some cold water in a cup, sprinkle the gelatin over and let it bloom. After it blooms, pour hot tea over and stir to dissolve. The taste does take some getting used to, but you can always make a stronger tea/coffee and add some honey to improve it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

best gelatin out there

5425809659250642773により Feb 01, 2016 に掲載

I love this product. It is very high quality, and it is great for healthy honemade jello, gummy candy, and everything else.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gelatin

5362451532882933145により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

The best of the best in my opinion

商品 1 - 10 の合計 103