JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Beef Hide Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

¥2,323
その他のレビュー (3)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 83

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

This stuff is a miracle!

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4766098502715698821により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Gleatin for your bones, joints, connective tissue and skin

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1829477により Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

You need gelatin in your diet. Living in USA, its almost a thing of the past. We don't consume anything but the white meat or the non-fatty, non-gristly of anything. I grew up thinking fat and gristle were repulsive, I cut my meat to death before and after cooking it. Now I realize I was cutting off everything my body needed...And I wonder why my joints hurt, I have disc degeneration and my skin has no elasticity. We have "picky eaten" our way into serious deficiencies and lack of overall health. If you don't make bone broth at home, this is a good alternative. Its hard to consume alone in water, it has a strong odor, so strong that I can't even tell you what it tastes like because the smell puts me off so much. But if you put it in food, soups and stews, make your own jello with natural fruit juice, there is virtually no taste to it. This same brand has a green labeled gelatin, I am told that it is designed to dissolve in liquids and that the smell/taste is milder and undetectable in beverages. A lot of people put it in shakes, I will probably order that one in the future since that was my initial purpose for it. The smell prevents me from doing so with this one.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I love iHerb & Great Lakes :)

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5680942263364350922により Apr 21, 2014 に掲載

I have only just discovered iHerb & am so impressed. Great Lakes gelatin is, in my opinion, the best gelatin on the market. It's hard to find in Australia & extremely overpriced. Having discovered iHerb I got 3 jars for the price I would pay for 1 in Australia & it arrived within 3 working days, which is the same amount of time it takes me to receive a local delivery from an online retailer. Couldn't be happier :)

great jello

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

kanacaにより Apr 17, 2014 に掲載

I'm trying to tighten junctions in my gut and smooth digestion. So I make jello with pomegranite juice to have around and nosh on before dinner and before bed. Tastes great, too, adding dextrose (trying to get the fructose out of my diet). You can really smell the meaty odor in plain hot water, but add a sweetener and/or juice and it makes gorgeous jellos. I also make a coconut milk jello -- nice and dense. Delicious, organic, won't live without it in the pantry.

Easy to use

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2507600により Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

I add a cold liquid - water or juice - then heat up my tea kettle and add some hot water and a few drips of stevia. Yum!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 83