JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Everyday Minerals, マットベース, マルチ-タスキング・ニュートラル, 0.17 オンス (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 4-star
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (129)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Beautiful product, awful package

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MyDewHerbにより May 31, 2013 に掲載

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

actually a little darkish for me.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2697845により Dec 13, 2012 に掲載

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Couvrance moyenne

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4654540404246294988により Jul 28, 2013 に掲載

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

powder

5562082657485306795により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

Good base, but not long time matted

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good

4907883647798794926により Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

First try to use mineral makeup. Like the way it naturally tone my face without overly powder. Colour matches my skintone as I have light skin color. If the power could be finer , 5 stars ranking will granted.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »