JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Beautiful product, awful package

MyDewHerbにより May 31, 2013 に掲載

The only reason this powder gets only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to it's horrible packaging. The holes are too small and no powder comes out... I had to remove the inner lid in order to get some product on my brush, which ended in a complete disaster and the whole room was filled with clouds of mineral powder in a light shade of beige. Other than that, this is the best mineral make up I have ever tried, works beautifully with my shade (rather pale)!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

actually a little darkish for me.

Reviewer2697845により Dec 13, 2012 に掲載

I liked this base, my skin is fair and this base looks good in electric light. But day light makes me a doll with light neck but dark face. I should try to use lighter bases EDM. Anyway I liked the texture, merger with skin. Not a my color and it was my problem, this base is good.

Couvrance moyenne

4654540404246294988により Jul 28, 2013 に掲載

Couleur parfaite pour le teint claire.

powder

5562082657485306795により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

Good base, but not long time matted

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4907883647798794926により Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

First try to use mineral makeup. Like the way it naturally tone my face without overly powder. Colour matches my skintone as I have light skin color. If the power could be finer , 5 stars ranking will granted.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Matifiant et fixe bien le maquillage

5184751572869534560により Apr 22, 2014 に掲載

Très bon produit

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A good alternative to toner

A1725-6887により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

It's the first time I try such kind of product, and I like it. Healthier than my previous make-up item, covers well all the things you don't want people to see and pretty good for matting your face throughout the day.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7