JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,718

¥2,470

のセーブ: ¥752 (30 % オフ)

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
(7)
3 つ星
(2)
2 つ星
(2)
1 つ星
(1)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ihatake Brush

roxbisにより Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

Yo tenía muchas espectativas puestas en esta brocha y, aunque no puedo decir que sea mala, me ha decepcionado un poco. Creo que yo quería que esta brocha me hiciese el contorno perfecto en un par de pases y lo cierto es que hay que trabajarlo igual que con otras brochas menos famosas o con una hechura menos definida. Es muy fácil de limpiar, cómoda de usar y no pesa nada, aunque si la madera tuviera un corte ergonómico para la mano, sería mucho mejor! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favorite

5733639393610615296により Jan 30, 2014 に掲載

Contouring seems easier with this brush. I never was disappointed with everyday mineral brushes!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent Brush

5516618045756014581により Dec 10, 2013 に掲載

This brush is an excellent dupe for a more expensive brush. It does the exact same thing as the more expensive brush except its about 30.00 cheaper. Great brush and great price. excellent website.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Could be better

DiscountcodeZEH931により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

I was looking forward to using this brush but now I don't use it at all. It's too soft and a little thick to create a nice contour. It does work if you spend more time sculpting your face but I find it easier to use a regular brush by squeezing it. Yes, it's a dupe for NARS ITA brush but which I don't own. But I'm sure that the ITA brush is more dense and performs better. I wouldn't bother with this brush.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no me apaño con ella

5175391633131803000により Nov 24, 2013 に掲載

demasiado estrecha

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

DECEPCIÓN

GEMICRAにより Nov 21, 2013 に掲載

Ingenua de mi... La compré porque quería la de NARS y me parecía demasiado cara, leí en varias ocasiones que esta era igual. No he probado la de nars, pero espero que sea mejor que esta. Para contorno olvidaros, funciona mejor cualquier otra y la verdad es que ésta no es tan barata....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

得心應手!

4781319702225321212により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

lillysbeautyspotにより Oct 10, 2013 に掲載

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

almost dupe for nars ita

5456244728058469309により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NARS dupe

Reviewer2160860により Sep 16, 2013 に掲載

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »