JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Superb eye cream!!!

Reviewer1917630により Nov 10, 2008 に掲載

Really does what it claims: my dark circles are much lighter (not entirely gone, but maybe it's not possible for me, since I regularly don't get enough sleep), plus it REALLY DOES remove puffiness, and my eyes are looking much younger with skin much firmer, making the wrinkles less apparent

LizzieL from NJ

Reviewer2098235により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

I LOVE this stuff! I prefer using it at night as it's a little heavy! Awesome price from Iherb and it's a real quality product! Your eyes will thank you! Tip-put a dab around your lip area to avoid those annoying little lines!!

Love this stuff

Reviewer2480887により May 14, 2008 に掲載

I saw results with the circles under my eyes in less than a week!!!

Blue!

Reviewer2749147により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

This is different experience for me. Because this is blue! I think realy nature and effective. You have to use teeny shoot because of emolient. I am using every evening. It seems not greasy for my age (40 and up). I like this product.I will purchase again.

Great value for price

beautycareにより Jan 19, 2014 に掲載

This is unlike any other eye cream that I have used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way, plus it is .7 oz (21 ml), so it is very generous. Like with any eye cream, you will see a difference after you use in the morning and at night. I have used this for a week now and my eye area is smoother. I will definitely repurchase this. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I love

Biaitiarにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

I have very dry skin and helps me get the eye contour in perfect condition. It can be used day or night because it absorbs quickly and does not interfere with makeup.

hidratante y no irrita

4823674950366562063により Jul 18, 2013 に掲載

hidratante y no irrita

Muy bueno

5084396584121818679により Mar 29, 2014 に掲載

Un contorno de ojos excelente. Aunque la crema es azul, una vez aplicado no se nota. Deja la zona de los ojos totalmente hidratada y con el uso se nota la zona mucha más iluminada. Calidad/Precio inmejorable.

Simply perfect.

5703692583745529495により Jun 05, 2014 に掲載

I'm using this eye cream both day and night because it's very moisturizing but not very oil. This moisturing remains all the day! Amazing product! Highly recommended!

Moisturizing

5423907993530466552により Jun 29, 2014 に掲載

This eye cream is going to last you forever I use it day and night for a month so far and it looks like I never touched it. It keeps your eyes moisturized but it's not greasy it drys really nice though. I feel like it does what it says! The ingredients are also great and I would buy this again! Try putting in frig for a cool feeling and de puffing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 92