JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

These make a shocking difference.

5266741464749051708により Dec 26, 2013 に掲載

This is one of the few supplements where I notice a difference the same day I take them. When my eyes hurt, I take a couple of capsules and - voila! - eyes are better.

It's ok

Reviewer1172432により Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

I didn't notice any difference after consuming 2 bottles. However, it got some really good ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, and has no magnesium stearate. I find Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein is slightly better in improving my vision, but it has no astaxanthin and contains magnesium stearate. I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's Eye Support for maintenance purpose.

Like this very much...!

Reviewer2446265により Jan 13, 2015 に掲載

I take this for my overall eye health. Also find that my eyes aren't as dry when I sit in front of the computer. I will purchase again.

Like this product

Reviewer2129135により Jun 06, 2014 に掲載

Like so far - at my age need help keeping valuable sight.

Powerful Stuff

Reviewer1972947により Sep 21, 2016 に掲載

Am going through my second order now, so I have reordered this and probably will continue to do so, and for what it has in it which you can look up, is fantastic. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is pricey, maybe not a concern for you. The ingredients in it are terrific as I have said, but only four of them. I just wish one or two more eye supplement ingredients were in it as well considering the price.

Seems to be good

5472773624811810040により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

but will need to take for a bit longer before I am sure

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6