JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Aloe

Reviewer2726826により Oct 14, 2010 に掲載

I've tried lot's of aloe juice and many are very good. This aloe juice is the best I've ever had. I highly recommend it!

I like the ingredients

Reviewer3049143により Oct 18, 2012 に掲載

Organic with some extra cleansing herbs. I take 2 oz a day, two separate tmes. Taste is just okay. Peppermint comes through pretty strong. I mix each dose with an equal amount of water and just chug it down on an empty stomach along with a probiotic.

Didn't realize it had Turkey Ruhbarb

Reviewer3014614により Oct 12, 2010 に掲載

What was the point of putting this one ingredient in a great mix. I can't use it because I have UC, because of this one ingredient, Turkey Ruhbarb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Agreeable flavor which makes it easier to take.

Reviewer1262696により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

I am trusting for greater health as a result of taking this product.

Liquid Aloe Vera

Reviewer1860680により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

Couldn't be happier!!

Superb

Reviewer1679586により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Helps digestion and improves total system

maybe

hilltophealthにより Dec 26, 2014 に掲載

maybe it is just me but I have tried 3 times after purchasing and have gotten a terrible stomach ache. Wish it worked because the formula sounded very good. going to try smaller dose

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the few aloe vera liquids with minimum additional ingredients.

Reviewer1582777により Jul 03, 2012 に掲載

Having the added herbs give this a little flavour too, which I like. This is my second bottle, and I shall keep on buying it. I prefer to keep it upright, not on its side, in the fridge, as the top is on of those that seems to hold liquid in the crevices that ends up dripping out.

fresh

Reviewer2344847により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

I like that this aloe comes with a freshness seal and the juice is filled to top. I don't think there was any air in the bottle before opening. It tastes mild.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9