JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Green Tea Extract

OjuveNutritionalsにより Aug 27, 2009 に掲載

This looks like the red form of green tea. Amazingly potent for such little pills. I sometimes combine them with [Irwin Naturals, System-Six, 130 Liquid Soft-Gels Irwin Naturals, System-Six, 130 Liquid Soft-Gels to take 1/2 the soft-gels dose

Great

Reviewer1882702により Nov 01, 2007 に掲載

Seems like my weight has been more stable since I started taking Green Tea Extract daily.

((title))

Reviewer2912174により Feb 23, 2008 に掲載

i bought this stuff on a whim. not sure why. taking it every day, i notice an improved mood and mental clarity with an overall energy boost. dunno about weight loss, i have not been tracking that.

Very glad I switched

Reviewer2244669により Aug 05, 2008 に掲載

Very good. I was using a liquid extract but I like these much better. They are a lot more practical and work better than what I was using. I am so happy that I decided to give them a try. I will never go back to liquid again

Biochem Green Tea

Reviewer1933239により Nov 17, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product, price and service. Thank you.

great product

Reviewer2526314により Feb 13, 2009 に掲載

good quality product

Country Life BioChem, Green Tea Extract

Reviewer1992653により Nov 10, 2007 に掲載

I use this as an antioxidant. Green tea was recommended years ago by a therapist when I had prostate cancer, which I no longer have. This brand seems reasonably priced, and Iherb.com ships it to me quickly.

Seems fine :)

Reviewer1321973により Sep 25, 2010 に掲載

Hope they keep it affordable. Very pleased with this.

Green Tea for ME!

Reviewer2775722により Sep 17, 2012 に掲載

Again, I cannot live without more green tea and it's health benefits in my life. This products gives me exactly what I am looking for on my path to restoring and maintaining good health and blood sugar levels. Thank you, Country Life!

Very Good Product

Reviewer2591663により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

Helps your stamina when excercising!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16