JA

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Reviewer3031535により Nov 17, 2006 に掲載

When I started taking this product I was very surprise. I never got hungery. I eat out of stress. It just stoped. I no longer wanted to eat. I had to make myself eat. This Is A Great Product. Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Excellent product

Reviewer1357483により Jan 16, 2008 に掲載

The best diet product I have tried, and also good for your health! Has stabilized my blood sugar level, and controlled sugar craving. Increase energy without the caffeine jitters.

It Works!

Reviewer2658898により Jan 26, 2008 に掲載

This product really does curb my appetite and takes the edge off during the hours when I am hungry before dinner! I will continue to use it!

Working!

Reviewer2170702により Jul 01, 2008 に掲載

Working fine for suppressing appetite in complex with another supplements. Helped me to lost 8 lb in 2 weeks.

Cravings

Reviewer2375311により Jun 28, 2009 に掲載

I read about GenaSlim in a womens magazine recently. I have a lot of work relatd stress and many deadlines to meet. When I'm under stress I crave carbos and want to eat anything in sight. I was getting desperate and decided to order GenaSlim. I am so glad that I ordered it because taking it has made a BIG difference for me. I no long am craving sweets the way I use to, and now am able to make more nutrious choices.

country life genaslim slimaluma

Reviewer1865522により Jun 22, 2009 に掲載

I saw this product suggested in a magazine which reported that it had been used in India for centuries with no ill effects. It is an appetite suppresant and it does work. The length of time of effectiveness is approx 6 hours and the bottle reccomends using it twice a day. I had no ill effects when I took it, and it does reduce hunger. I am always cautious when using unregulated preparations because - truly - they are a type of drug. Consequently I only used it once a day. It will help but the old exercise and nutritious food rule applies.

Reviewer3274045により Jul 16, 2010 に掲載

Read about this product for its possible benefit to help cellulite. Bought it, used it for 30 days. No change in cellulite(too soon) but it certainly decreases appetite without any side effects. Will definitly continue to use this product

This product works!!

Reviewer3159731により Mar 26, 2011 に掲載

I bought this product in the hope of losing a few kilos before my friends wedding which I'm bridesmaid in 2 months. Plus, I have been struggling to shift the weight since I regularly go the gym and perhaps eat more to compensate for the amount of exercise I do. I have been using this product for 1 week and have definately noticed my appetite has decreased considerably and I am only eating 3 meals per day without snacking in between. I'm making sure my portions are smaller and controlled and I actually don't feel hungry or feel the need to come home and want to snack before dinner. I think this product really works and feel I have lost a little weight in the week I have used it. Also combined with exercise and a balanced diet. I only wish they had larger packet size than 30 caps. It definately works and would buy again.

genaslim

Reviewer2706959により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

iHerb delivered in record time and their promptness impressed me. So far the pills have made me feel more energetic; workouts are easier than before and I don't have that sluggish feeling when I wake up in the morning. I've lost three pounds in the two weeks I've been taking them! I'd definitely order again.

Reviewer1565694により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

I decided to give this a try and see if I could tell a difference. It really helped curbed my appetite. I'm a believer and reordering more.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28