JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem, Sports, 100% Egg Protein, Powder, Vanilla, 14.7 oz (418.3 g) (Discontinued Item)

¥2,311

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5

egg protein powder

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1298259により Dec 13, 2009 に掲載

I bought for bodybuilding. It is good stuff. Taste good, far less sodium than most out there and egg protein in general including this gives me very good lean muscle gains. I will keep buying at this price.

Super addition to recipes

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1705351により Jan 20, 2010 に掲載

I add the 100% Egg Protein to a peanut butter, chocolate and graham cracker crumb snack (totally organic)that I make for my 17-year old and he can't taste the difference, even knowing that I've added it. He's happy because he's getting the extra protein to help with his weight training.

Love it

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5559618995151964317により Nov 10, 2013 に掲載

I use this as a breakfast substitute (no time in the mornings) rather than muscle building and it is great. I only use 1 scoop and it keeps me full until lunch. I prefer the vanilla flavor since it's an easier flavor to mix with other things.

Not So Good

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2043035により Oct 31, 2010 に掲載

I usually buy the Country Life Whey Protein (and love it) but thought I'd try the egg protein. It tastes yucky and gave me some bowel issues (it has xylitol in it and some people cannot tolerate xylitol--myself included). I'm going back to the vanilla whey protein by Country Life--it's the best.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

excellent order and quick delivery

Reviewer1548900により Sep 11, 2010 に掲載

My order was at my house just 2 days after buying it online!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5