JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Quinoa Flour is great.

Reviewer3095901により Oct 25, 2008 に掲載

Very good brand name-we use other products by the brand and they are good also. Thank you for carrying quinoa flour. It is hard to find.

excellent

Reviewer2361646により Jan 02, 2009 に掲載

thanks for carrying gluten-free products

Gluten free cooking

Lipstickladyにより Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

Good price.

I love this flour!

Reviewer2870801により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

the taste is so good!

Love That Quinoa

Reviewer2588957により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

I love quinoa in any form, including this flour which I have started using for gluten free baking. It's one of the ancient grains and full of good nutrition.

Grain Quinoa

Reviewer2804221により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

Good to use in healty bread recipies

Good Stuff

Reviewer1768594により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

Really good flour.

Quinoa flour

Reviewer1237621により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

Bobs Red Mill quinoa flour is a great product. And I would rate the product itself five out of five. However, I was disappointed to receive my order from i herb today with the quinoa flour packaging broken open and everything else in the order absolutely covered in flour. This is now the fourth time this has happened with the quinoa flour. An expensive product. As good as throwing $100.00 in the bin. Will no longer order the quinoa flour from i herb. Expensive, unpleasant and frustrating. My own experience has lead me to encourage others to source this product elsewhere.

Quinoa flour

Reviewer1377459により Nov 03, 2011 に掲載

I mix it with shake and sometime with other grain powders to have facial pack. Haven't tried to cook with it but sooner or later I'll try.

Quinoa Flour