JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My new favourite flour!

Reviewer1072897により Jan 06, 2013 に掲載

This works great in basically everything! Together with the xanthan gum, the batter smells and tastes like (excuse the language) shit before you put it in the oven. But as soon as it is all done and ready, the outcome has always been awesome! Apple cake and the banana bread back on the packaging has been my favourite cakes to use this flour in by far :)

finally

Reviewer1816976により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

This baking flour goes with everything, makes baking easy

Best gluten-free flour!

Reviewer2947028により Feb 03, 2010 に掲載

I bought this product based on a few recommendations from different cookbooks especially from Babycakes cookbook. This flour made some great gluten-free, vegan chocolate chip cookies! The texture of the flour was was very good and was a success for baking.

Good product

Reviewer1062430により Dec 13, 2010 に掲載

I'm still working out the kinks of gluten-free baking, but this flour is the best wheat substitute I've tried.

BEST of the Best

Reviewer2924771により Jan 14, 2010 に掲載

Made some excellent pizza crust with this.

Flour Works Great!

Reviewer1407811により Jul 18, 2008 に掲載

I used this flour in a recipe calling for non gluten all purpose flour and my recipe came out great.

BAKES WELL - Measures like regular wheat flour. Celiac - no allergic reaction

coconutにより Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

No more trying to convert or adjust other flours for family recipes. No need to mix with other gluten-free flours. You can use this just like wheat flour when called for in recipes. I do not know if this works in a bread machine, but it baked well. I have celiac and had no reaction to this product. I made the "crazy cake" (chocolate cake) recipe found on the bob's red mill website. It was super!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2323904により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

Better for stomach than whole wheat.

Very good!

Reviewer3043934により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

It is like regular flour.

gluten free baking

Reviewer2573414により Dec 22, 2009 に掲載

I will be using this product in my gluten free baking this xmas, and very happy I could purchase this product from the USA at such a great price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34