JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bob's Red Mill, Almond Meal / Flour, Gluten--free

Reviewer2407953により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

I need to eat almonds because is good to lower cholesterol, but I also have diverticulosis, so I can not eat nuts, so the flour almond is perfect, I added to my cereal, oat meal,ice cream, etc.

Only almond flour I've tried

may291により Apr 28, 2012 に掲載

No complaints, other than even at iHerb's great prices, baking gets really expensive really fast using stuff like this.

Super!

Reviewer1930378により Apr 30, 2012 に掲載

Super product!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Rosemaryにより Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

Average good almond flour!

Bra

Reviewer3153177により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

Et godt mandelmel:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

94Tinaにより Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

I think almond flour is my favourite flour (at least one of them), and I can't say anything bad about this one. The packing is a little impractical compared to the one from Fun Fresh Foods, though. This one is also a little more expensive, so I think I'll go for the other one the next time, but the flour itself is good.

Great alternative

buildingupmomsにより Mar 12, 2013 に掲載

For those who cannot use wheat, this is a great alternative to use for baked goods. It is not a fine as I would like it so we can still taste the gritty-ness.

Great for baking

4953722487581156473により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

Great for baking... good substitute for regular flour

super pour la pâtisserie

5321244300037473779により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

j'en mets dans mon pain d'épices et il est parfait

almond meal

4750459478755235205により Oct 26, 2014 に掲載

This is Bob's Red Mill's blanched almond meal. It's finer than the whole ground almonds but not as finely ground as the Honeyville brand. I use this for cookies, pie crusts, and other recipes not requiring a delicate crumb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10