JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Self Proven Prostate Help

Reviewer1900041により Dec 06, 2008 に掲載

As his wife, my husband started taking this particular product because the store where he normally bought his protate supplement was out. So as a fluke he bought a bottle Of Bluebonnet MPX Men's Prostate Formula to use only until his usual standby came in. What a difference! He couldn't believe that this one product actually made so much difference, improved the urine stream, etc. Now he won't consider using any another product. We are both very happy-and surprised-that iherb carries this product, as it is not available in most stores, only in certain parts of the US.

High Quality and Effective

Reviewer2951748により Oct 08, 2009 に掲載

This supplement is highly effective at decreasing symptoms of BPH. Prior to taking it I was up 2-3 times a night. Now I usually sleep through the night, occasionally getting up once.

So far, so good...

Reviewer1246418により Sep 25, 2009 に掲載

I just started using this product instead of the previous one that I was using and this one seems to work better. My stream is stronger and I can see the results. The price is good to. I recommend this product.

Very good formulation

Reviewer2096690により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

Very good formulation

Great for prostate health

Reviewer2255486により Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

Very effective formulation; I recommend it highly for prostate health, especially prostatitis.

Bluebonnet Products

Reviewer1984583により Apr 01, 2009 に掲載

Very happy with the service we received, had our products in just a few days. We will be reordering when needed for sure!!

Works

Reviewer1985132により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

Have used it for years and it works

lower PSA

Reviewer3082110により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

With regular use over the last few years this product appears to be working great, my PSA numbers keep getting lower and lower even as I push sixty!

satisfied

Reviewer2934620により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

satisfied

MPX 1000

Reviewer1943274により Jun 03, 2011 に掲載

It's one of the best products available for prostate health! Thank you

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10