JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent product

jerneja-suriにより Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

This is a wonderful serum for normal to dry skin (maybe even for oily skin - as a replacement for a regular, heavier moisturizer). I have previously used their Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum, which is also excellent, but I prefer this one, because of the brightening effect that it has. I have mixed skin with a tendency to breakouts and this product hasn't caused me any problems - no extra blemishes and no irritation. I use it in the morning after cleansing, before moisturizer and sunscreen. The ingredients are great – it is loaded with fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, borage, sunflower, rosehip, grape seed and sea buckthorn oils which moisturize the skin, many antioxidants (vitamin E, white tea extract, kelp extract) + turmeric extract and vitamin C for lightening skin discolorations. It contains a minor amount of fragrant orange oil, and the scent of the serum isn't too overpowering, but quite nice and subtle. It isn't heavy and it absorbs very quickly. It doesn't leave any sticky residue and it also works great under make-up, because it’s not oily. It also firms up the skin and makes it instantly fresher, more glowy and less dull. Over time, it also brightens the skin and helps fight discoloration, it is especially effective with post-blemish pigmentation. Packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the pump works very well. Because the plastic packaging is slightly tinted, it also protects the delicate ingredients from light and air. I use the serum once a day and a bottle lasts me for 4 months or more. The price is unbeatable for what you are getting, because this serum easily compares with many more expensive ones on the market + it is often on offer. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great additional moisturizer and a source of antioxidants. It is appropriate to use all year round and I will definitely repurchase once I run out of it.

Recommended by beautypedia Paulas choice

4865497381137897995により Mar 08, 2016 に掲載

Totally agreeing on the review, great product, my skin is radiant! Feels excellent.

Mi serum de Vit C favorito

Raquelwooにより Feb 09, 2016 に掲載

A día de hoy es mi serum favorito. La formulación del producto me parece muy buena y en mi piel al menos es realmente efectiva. Mejora la textura de la piel y además, si eres constante aporta bastante luminosidad al rostro. La textura es ligera, se absorbe con facilidad, pero no hidrata mucho, es necesario utilizar una hidratante a continuación. Lo que menos me gusta es el olor, pero al final te acostumbras

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Definitely brightens and moisturises

4957523661116527187により Nov 30, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this for a month now, and the bottle is half empty. I wish serums like this came in larger volumes. The serum definitely adds a subtle golden glow to your face, and is moisturising enough to be worn as a moisturiser by those with normal or oily/combination skin. Please note that this does not lighten. I suspect that that there is not much vitamin c in the product, so don't count on this for being a strong vitamin c serum.

good product

4637807275727094311により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

light serum, great for my oily skin. i don't know about it enlightening the skin, but i liked it.

Pretty basic

5331257271833406603により Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

I have dry skin and this serum is pretty moisturizing but that's about it, nothing special to it, it's good if you are looking for a nice everyday serum but not if you're searching for something specific or trying to improve your skin.

Amazing Skin Tone

4615802411625892863により Aug 27, 2015 に掲載

I've used this product for two months now and am very pleased with the results. My skin tone and texture is smoother and brighter, and my face appears years younger. I have extremely sensitive skin as well as contact dermatitis, so I am wary about using new products. I will purchase this product again.

Nice

Reviewer2767914により Aug 22, 2015 に掲載

Easy to apply, and not oily.

Buena hidratación

4971821975349942151により Aug 13, 2015 に掲載

Serum apto para la mañana y la noche, es de rápida absorción y aporta buena hidratación. Lo único malo es el olor que huele un poco raro cuando te lo estás aplicando, luego esa sensación desaparece

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Light weight brightening serum for oily skin.

4817184377672932339により Jun 18, 2015 に掲載

Best thing ever! Works really very even with my super super oily skin. Definitely brightening. On my 3rd bottle now and I love it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24