JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Love it!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4770182940655269785により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

I have oily/combo skin and i've been using this serum as day and night moisturizer for the last 2 months. it has caused me no breakouts and my skin looks more clear and radiant than it has ever been! also, the smell is lovely (fruity) but not overwhelming. i'm afraid it's not going to be moisturizing enough for winter but i will continue using it (in addition to something else). love this product and will continue buying it again and again!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not good for sensitive skin

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5184972715727683127により Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

Incredible list of natural ingredients but made my skin look red and break out the next day. Probably the citrus oils were too much for my sensitive skin. It's annoying when natural products also have too many natural irritants in them along with all the good stuff! I'm going to give it to a friend with less sensitive skin to see if she has any luck.

Combination/Dry skin type

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5400836307158451082により Mar 04, 2015 に掲載

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Serum absorbed well into my skin. I haven't recognize any differences about pigmentation(I have slight pigmentation near my lips, but not critical), but still my skin started to have a healthy glow, I guess it's thank to the whole Brightening skin care line. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent & thankfully doesn't have hydroquinone in it

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1135181により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

This is an exceptional product for both lightening acne scars and making skin more elastic and healthy looking. The best thing is that it DOES NOT have Hydroquinone, a dangerous ingredient that so many other lightening creams have in them!

love it

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2887312により Feb 13, 2015 に掲載

My skin actually looks brighter and more radiant after using this for a month. Great product and Great price too!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 22