JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Feedback

Reviewer2132346により May 13, 2009 に掲載

There is no way to give a reasonable review of the effectiveness of this product, the time scale is in years. It seems to be fully equivalent to the high priced spread. (B&L) It is well packaged, the price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt. I wish it came in the form of softgels, but I'm sure that I will continue to use it. Bob

Healthy Eyes

Reviewer2127694により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Reviewer1669524により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Like Preservision

Reviewer1395979により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

Rosemary Of VA.

Reviewer2939103により Apr 24, 2012 に掲載

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

Good thing

Reviewer1076742により Sep 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

Great antioxidant support!

kirowangにより Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

healthy eyes

4657897332889634317により Dec 25, 2012 に掲載

wonderfull

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Vision Support Supplement!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Good product

Reviewer1416635により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

My eyes are less tired now!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14