JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Vision Support Supplement!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better eat carrots than this...

Does-it-doにより May 30, 2013 に掲載

I drank it all, as described, but nothing improved nor it helped. It contains A LOT of ingredients, but they all can be found in a simply carrot. NO LUTEIN in it. No wonder why it was discontinued...

healthy eyes

4657897332889634317により Dec 25, 2012 に掲載

wonderfull

Great antioxidant support!

kirowangにより Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

Good thing

Reviewer1076742により Sep 14, 2012 に掲載

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

Rosemary Of VA.

Reviewer2939103により Apr 24, 2012 に掲載

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

21st Century Health Care, Healthy Eyes

Reviewer1908258により Dec 10, 2011 に掲載

Have used for about 2 weeks, doing great so far.

Like Preservision

Reviewer1395979により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Reviewer1669524により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Healthy Eyes

Reviewer2127694により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています