JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

One per day...AWESOME!

Reviewer3234181により May 13, 2010 に掲載

My doctor asked that I take 1000mg of Calcium and, because I had become Vitamin D deficient, he recommended 2500mg Vitamin D as well (they work together). Unfortunately, to accomplish this, it seems you need to take several vitamin pills, which is a nuisance. My quest began. I began searching for one vitamin that contained both calcium and vitamin D in large amounts WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2, 3, or 4 PILLS to accomplish this! And I wanted a formula that was appropriate for vegetarians. This formula was the closest I found. It met my Calcium requirement, taking only ONE pill per day. It fell short on the Vitamin D, but was still much higher than any of the other formulas that were blended with Calcium. While I may not be hitting the high level of Vitamin D that my doctor recommended, I was thrilled with a one pill "close enough" blend. One caveat: it is slightly on the large size, so be aware if you have difficulty with larger vitamins.

has unhealthy ingredients

Reviewer1643020により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

contains titanium dioxide and artifical colors (FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6). as soon as i discovered it i stopped using that product. such a waste of money!

effective but huge!

Reviewer2409465により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

these do the trick but i must say they are a little difficult to swallow since they are quite large. however, the price and vitamin content can't be topped

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product but would like for there to be more vitamin D

Reviewer2141319により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

800 UIs seem kind of low. 2 thousand or so would be ideal. Besides that a great product

Dr. Ordered

Reviewer1039624により May 23, 2009 に掲載

I ordered this because my Dr. said to take it. So I won't know how well it works until I have another bone scan in 2 years. I have been fortunate that my bones are doing good at the age of 68 and I didn't have to take a prescription for them, "Thank GOD"!!! I'm not into taking prescription meds unless absolutely necessary.

love 'em

Reviewer1131217により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

doesn't make me feel nautious after i take one. they are kind of big, but have a coating that makes them east to swallow

MultiVit

Reviewer3168883により Nov 11, 2008 に掲載

Same product I pruchased locally but at a much better price, Thanks!

Positive review

Reviewer2336697により Mar 11, 2010 に掲載

I like the higher dosages in one pill.

Calcium 1000 +D 90

Reviewer3072096により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

This Calcium +D was difficult to find in this dose online or even in stores. iHerb had the best price. There was no problem at all with the delivery. I would recommend using them

Calcium Plus D

Reviewer2145731により Dec 20, 2010 に掲載

Thank you for your excellent quality and promptness of delivery.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32