Numi Tea, Organic Tea, Honeybush, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Herbal Teasan
- Real Ingredients - 100% - Nothing Else
- Sweet Honey South African Nectar
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
- Certified Organic by QAI
From South Africa, our organic Honeybush is a flowering shrub that yields a rich earthy brew with sweet honey overtones. This secret healer is rich in antioxidants.
We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best-tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair labor gardens because we believe all people should be paid a wage that allows their families to thrive.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs and lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Honeybush, steep 5-6 minutes. Unlike teas, Honeybush will not grow bitter, nor shall you. Serve with milk for the perfect guilt-free dessert. For iced tea, steep 2 bags, cool and pour over ice.
Tea is naturally gluten-free.