Nelson Bach USA, H+Care, Hemorrhoid Cream, 1 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- 出荷重量: 0.12 ポンド (0.05キログラム)
- プロダクトコード: NLH-00510
- UPCコード: 741273005100
- 個別包装の個数: 1 oz (30 g)
- サイズ: 1.2 x 4.8 x 1.6 in, 0.1 ポンド (0.05キログラム)
- Natural Care Since 1860
- A Homeopathic Medicine
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons topical remedies represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
Nelsons H+care soothing hemorrhoid cream has been uniquely formulated to help provide soothing relief from itching, burning, and irritation associated with hemorrhoids.
Uses: For the relief of the discomfort of hemorrhoids.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Wash affected area with warm water then apply cream as required. An applicator is included in the pack and when attached to the tube will ease rectal application. Not recommended for children.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Aesculus hippocastanum tincture 1 x 0.24% v/w||Alleviates irritation and itching|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 0.24% v/w||Promotes healing|
|Hamamelis virginica tincture 1 x 0.24% v/w||Improves venous circulation and alleviates pain|
|Paeonia officinalis tincture 1 x 0.18% v/w||Alleviates itching and pain|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, White soft paraffin, Cetostearyl alcohol + Polyoxyl stearate, Methylparaben, Honey, Propylparaben.|
- No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products.
- This product has not been tested on animal.
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).