- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 3 Generations
- Excellent Source of ALA Omega-3†
- 19 g Whole Grains / 7 g Fiber / 6 g Protein - Per 55 g Serving
- USDA Organic
- Third-Party Certified Organic by QAI
- Whole Grain - 19 g or More Per Serving - Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- High Fiber*
We're so happy our paths have crossed.
Was it the trail of tasty raisins and crunchy clusters of whole-grain rolled oats that led you here? Maybe you were looking for a source of good fats and fiber when you came upon omega-rich pumpkin seeds and toasted flax flakes. Or did you just have a craving for a big bowl of cereal?
Whatever your reason for winding up on Nature's Path, we're glad you did. And if you want to find more foods that are good for you, your family, and the planet, here are the signs to look for.
- Certified Organic - Unlike "natural" label claims, certified organic products are guaranteed to have been grown without chemical herbicides and pesticides, and there are never synthetic preservatives or additives. Because, really who wants any of that for breakfast?
- Non-GMO - "GMO" stands for "Genetically Modified Organisms". Doesn't sound too tasty, does it? The Non-GMO Projects agrees, and their verification assures you that our products are made in a kitchen - not in a lab.
- Whole Grains - Foods made from whole grains have all the essential parts and naturally occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed, and the Whole Grain Stamp'll let you know how much you'll get per serving.
We'll see you on the path - how about breakfast, same time tomorrow?
†Contains 0.5 g of ALA Omega-3 per serving, which is 31% of the recommended daily value of 1.6 g.
*Contains 4.5 g of fat per 55 g serving.
Whole wheat meal*, wheat bran*, raisins* (coated with sunflower oil*), rolled oats*, evaporated cane juice*, flax*, soy oil*, brown rice flour*, oat bran*, pumpkin seeds*, barley malt extract*, sea salt, oat syrup solids* (oat syrup solids*, tocopherols), tocopherols (natural vitamin E), molasses*, cinnamon*.
Contains wheat and soy. Produced in a facility that uses peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 3/4 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6 servings|
|Cereal||Cereal + 125 ml fortified skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||35||35|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||4.5 g*||7%||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%||28%|
|* Amount in Cereal. One half cup skim contributes an additional 40 calories. 65 mg sodium, 6 g total carbohydrate (6 g sugars), and 4 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|