- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- コラーゲンタイプ I と III
- シリカ (シリコン)
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
カテゴリー サプリメント EFA オメガ3 6 9（EPA DHA) ドコサヘキサエン酸/エイコサペンタエン酸
カテゴリー サプリメント EFA オメガ3 6 9（EPA DHA) フィッシュオイル ソフトジェル
Minami Nutrition, MorO-3, Balanced EPA-DHA Formula, Orange Flavor, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- 総重量: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- 商品コード: MIN-61051
- UPCコード: 5425018610518
- 数量: 60 Softgels
- 寸法: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Cold Processed. Smart Choice.
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil in Triglyceride Form
- Supports Cognitive Function, Cardiovascular Health and Immune System
- 65% Omega-3s
- Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- 1,040 mg Omega-3s in Only 2 Softgels Per Day
- Dietary Supplement
The Minami Five —5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami?
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
MorO-3 is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 1,040 mg of Omega-3 nutrition in just two easy-to-swallow softgels. MorO-3 offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste and a balanced ratio of EPA to DHA to support:
- Cognitive function
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune system
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies.
Cold Processed. Smart Choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400º F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
Adults take 2 softgels per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring), fish gelatin, glycerin, natural orange flavor, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols. Contains soy.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.04 g|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||608 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||288 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||144 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.