- Genetic Potential Through Nutrition
- Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome
- Central Obesity · Altered Body Composition · Insulin Resistance
- Medical Food
- With Other Natural Flavors
UltraMeal is a medical food formulated to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition. UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) and has been clinically shown—along with a healthy dietary program and regular exercise—to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle.
Each serving of UltraMeal provides:
- 15 grams of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
- 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (43 grams) of UltraMeal into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Soy protein isolate† (soy), fructose, soy fiber (soy), inulin, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, natural flavors, potassium chloride, Dutch processed cocoa, lecithin (soy), olive oil, cellulose gum, ascorbic acid, xanthan, carrageenan, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol. Contains: soy.
†Non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein
This product is gluten free
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn, protein, egg, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial favors, and preservatives.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.
Notice: This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 43 grams due to variations in handing and product density.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: About 2 scoops (43 g)|
|Servings per Container: 14 (by weight)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g|
|†Non-Genetically Engineered, Identity-Preserved Soy Protein|
|Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI)|
|Each Serving Contains:||% RDI|
|Vitamin A||1750 IU||35|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100|
|Vitamin D||40 IU||10|
|Vitamin E||11 IU||35|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg||1250|
|Folate (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)||400 mcg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg||500|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||50|
|*Daily value not established.|