- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- コラーゲンタイプ I と III
- シリカ (シリコン)
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
Careers with iHerb
Mission Statement: Providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity."
About iHerb Inc.
iHerb Inc. is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 150 countries.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over one million orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.
iHerb continues to differentiate itself by thinking above and beyond as an e-Commerce industry leader. From written quality assurances from top brands to employing eco-friendly initiatives—such as using carbon neutral shipments from UPS, and shipping materials developed from recycled newspaper purchased from charitable groups— iHerb leverages its commitment to the environment. While certification is not a requirement for distribution centers, iHerb secured its Good Manufacturing Practices certification for its largest distribution center by the internationally recognized public health and safety organization NSF International.
iHerb is committed to improving the health of its customers each and every day and differentiates the company with a very long history of charitable giving. iHerb focuses its charitable efforts by changing and making a difference in the lives of children. Specifically, iHerb's charitable contributions have built schools, provided aid to orphanages and helped in famine and earthquake relief efforts.
In addition to competitive wages, iHerb provides employees with a comprehensive benefit package that includes insurance and retirement benefits.
iHerb employees enjoy insurance coverage that addresses key benefit areas:
- Health (we offer two HMO's and a POS)
- Dental (HMO & PPO)
- Company paid Term Life Insurance policy ($50,000) with AD&D as a rider
- Voluntary Life (for employee, spouse and children)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) rider on all Voluntary Life products
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (for covered dependent care and medical expenses)
- Colonial Supplemental Benefits
Presently iHerb pays 75% of the health, dental & vision insurance benefit cost for both the individual and their immediate family. Employees become eligible for insurance benefits on the first of the month following their hire date. Insurance benefits and the amount of their coverage vary by location.
iHerb offers two benefits to aid in supporting the retirement needs of its employees.
- Safe Harbor 401(k): Employees are eligible to participate first of the month following their hire date. iHerb matches 100% of the first 4% of the employee's contribution. All matching contributions are immediately 100% vested.
- Profit Sharing Plan: All employees are eligible for profit sharing after one-year of service with iHerb and vesting occurs over a six-year period. The profit sharing plan contributions are made at the discretion of the company.
To accommodate the needs of employees in our different locations, iHerb perks vary by location. For example our California locations offer discounted tickets to Disneyland. Other locations offer ride-share benefits for commuters and discounts at Weight Watchers. Many locations offer discounts on movie tickets, car rentals and even services like mobile phone service discounts.
Regardless of your specific location, iHerb offers all employees the opportunity to save up to 25% on all purchases at iHerb.com. If you enjoy a healthy lifestyle, you should consider iHerb. iHerb offers a unique combination of workplace experiences, wages, benefits, and perks to keep you and your family happy and healthy.
Current Job Opening(s):
Product Manager (Web Technologies), Irvine, CA
We are currently seeking an Product Manager (Web Technologies) who will be responsible for establishing the design and development priorities for iHerbs storefront presence across mobile browsers, as well as managing the web based tool sets used in the normal operation of the company. This exciting career opportunity is based in our Irvine, CA office.Role Responsibilities:
- Build upon processes for the continued management of product requirements throughout the development lifecycle, including maintenance of a high-volume e-commerce website;
- Establish processes for product release, working closely with marketing and development;
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams and translate customer and business needs into product definitions;
- Familiar with, and implement, standard industry best practices;
- Proven success with using experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Lead, develop and direct a results-oriented, customer-driven, innovative team tomaximize revenue, improve customer experience, and enhance brand value;
- Research and conduct idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritization, and feature definition for mobile products;
- 3+ years Product Management experience with a deep understanding of e-commerce web technologies from a B2C and/or B2B company perspective;
- 2+ years product management experience focused specifically on web technologies for emerging and growing ecommerce sites;
- Experience with project life cycles in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- A web or software development background;
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer-focused mobile platforms and web analytics.
The e-mail to apply is: email@example.com
Sr. SQL Database Administrator (DBA) - Irvine, CA
We are currently seeking a Sr. SQL Database Administrator (DBA) who will take responsibility for the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of all the databases in our well-established, growing e-commerce company. This exciting career opportunity is based in our Irvine, CA office.
- Installation, configuration, upgrades, administration, monitoring and maintenance of all databases company-wide;
- Development and design of database strategies, system monitoring and improving database performance and capacity, as well as planning for future expansion requirements;
- Plan, co-ordinate and implement security measures to safeguard the company's databases.
- Work with the development team to develop T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- 5+ years SQL and Microsoft SQL Server experience in an e-commerce company, or a similar high availability, high traffic database environment;
- Strong knowledge of relational databases;
- A deep specialized domain knowledge and expertise in deployed systems (scalable distributed systems algorithms, storage allocation algorithms, deep database skills as well as setting up and managing fail-over clusters, developing and managing SSIS.
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL and database programming.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Superior troubleshooting skills with the ability to exude calmness and present effective solutions in high-pressure situations;
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent directly related working experience;
- NOSQL database experience highly advantageous;
- An MCSE or MCSM highly desired.
The e-mail to apply is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilingual Customer Service Chinese
A Bilingual Customer Service Representative for iHerb provides unparalleled assistance to our customers by responding to inquiries, concerns and/or requests about products and services we offer. We have an international customer base with a strong presence in Korea, China, Japan, Russia and Brazil who iHerb representatives are respectively replying to in either English or their native language. An outstanding Bilingual CSR will always consider the customer first and make sure that all options for the customer are considered to offer the best service possible.
Link to apply: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6927222
Sr. Software Developer
We are currently seeking a Sr. Software Developer (Middle-Tier) who will be part of an agile development team, designing, building, and supporting applications with n-tier architecture for e-commerce applications based in our Irvine, CA office.
3+years of experience with the Microsoft .NET platform that include C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and ADO.Net;
Proven success developing high quality code for database driven web interfaces, middle tier application layers, and dataflow components, in a project oriented environment;
SQL and Microsoft SQL Server experience;
Understanding and familiarity with 3-Tier Structure, WCF / .Net Remoting, Object Oriented Concepts / Inheritance / Interfaces / Static Classes, Managed Memory Architecture / .NET Garbage Collector, ADO.NET / Connection Pool / Data Reader, Parallel Programming / Thread-safe coding and cache management.
To apply, please email email@example.com
iHerb.com © 著作権 1997-2014 iHerb Incが全ての権利を保有します。
iHerb®は、iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewardsの登録商標です。 それに伴うロゴもiHerb, Incの登録商標となります。
Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST
免責条項: iHerbに書かれている文章、もしくはiHerbで売られている商品は食品医薬品局(厚生省)で評価はされていません。病気を診断したり、治療したり、治したり、防いだり出来るという保証はありません もっと読む »