If You Care, Parchment Baking Paper, Silicone Coated, 70 sq ft (65 ft x 13 in)
- 総重量: 0.77 lbs (0.35kg)
- 商品コード: IYC-01020
- UPCコード: 770009010200
- 数量: 70 sq ft (65 ft x 13 in)
- 寸法: 2 x 13.4 x 2 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29kg)
使用期限: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Environment Friendly Products
- Unbleached TCF Parchment Baking Paper
- 2005 Outstanding Non-Food Specialty Item
- Unbleached Totally Chloribe-Free (TCF)
What is Silicone?
Our Parchment Baking Paper is coated with Silicone, which is derived from Silicon, an element found in nature, in sand, quartz and rock. After oxygen, it is the most abundant element on earth. Silicone is non-toxic when incinerated. It is the most environmentally friendly non-stick surface. It is also the most effective non-stick surface.
What is Quilon?
Some Parchment Baking Papers are coated with Quilon which contains Chromium, a heavy metal, which can leave toxic trace elements when incinerated.
- Parchment paper: Unbleached, totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Silicone coated - derived from silicon found in sand/quartz/rock
- Cardboard packaging: Recycled, processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Totally chlorine free
- Silicone, derived from silicon, abundant in nature, non-toxic
- Minimum waste
- Excellent for baking and cooking
- No greasing necessary
- Microwave safe; oven safe to 428ºF/220ºC
- Pull off tear strip
- Open lid
- Pull Out Paper
- Push lid firmly down and tear Paper downwards
Baking and Cooking
If You Care Unbleached Parchment Baking Paper is perfect for baking and cooking. No greasing is necessary so additional fat and calories are spared and time is saved. This paper does not affect the taste of baked goods. It is microwave safe. It is oven proof up to 428ºF/220ºC. Roll is sufficient for 50 to 70 sheets. Sheets can be re-used.
Parchment Baking Paper: Compostable
If You Care Unbleached Parchment Baking Paper is made from premium quality, unbleached, greaseproof paper. As no chlorine is used for bleaching, no chlorine is dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams.