Hyland's, Calms Forte 4 Kids, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets
- 総重量: 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- 商品コード: HYL-75183
- UPCコード: 354973751835
- 数量: 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets
- 寸法: 1.2 x 3.1 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
使用期限: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- 100% Natural
- Naturally Calms Kids Down to Help Them Sleep
- Safe age 2+
- Relieves Restlessness & Lack of Focus in Children
- Will Not Interact With Other Medications
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of restlessness, sleeplessness, night terrors, growing pains, causeless crying, occasional sleeplessness due to travel and lack of focus in children.
Children ages 2 - 5: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then 4 hours as required.
Children ages 6 - 11: Dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then 4 hours as required.
Children 12 years and over: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then 4 hours as required or as recommended by a health care professional.
|Aconitum Nap. 6X HPUS||for physical & mental restlessness|
|Calc. Phos. 12X HPUS||for pains in joints & bones, peevishness|
|Chamomilla 6X HPUS||for irritability, restlessness, sleeplessness|
|Cina 6X HPUS||for nightmares, irritability of temper|
|Lycopodium 6X HPUS||for lack of focus, extreme sensitivity|
|Nat. Mur. 6X HPUS||for irritability, crying, oversensitivity|
|Pulsatilla 6X HPUS||for causeless crying, sleeplessness from travel|
|Sulphur 6X HPUS||for irritability, peevishness|
|Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.|
Ask a doctor before use if:
- pregnant or nursing
- child is taking any prescription medicines
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
If symptoms don't improve within 7 days, discontinue use and seek the advice a licensed medical practitioner.