- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- コラーゲンタイプ I と III
- シリカ (シリコン)
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Advanced Dietary Supplement
- Anabolic Muscle Contains Nearly Triple The Amount of Protein (Amino Acids) Than Competing Brands, and Only Protein Builds Muscle
- Independently Tested and Assayed
- No Product Contains More Protein or Calories or Derives its Calories from Higher Quality Muscle Building Ingredients
The next generation of Musclegain - Anabolic Muscle, the pack it on muscle food of the 90's and the millennium.
The Facts why Anabolic Muscle is the most effective product for aiding the increase of muscular bodyweight...
- *Fact - Since only the quality calories of protein can build muscle tissue (not carbohydrates or fats), instant Anabolic Muscle contains nearly triple the amount of protein than competing brands; containing 40% protein - highest quality amino acids (more than any other brand). No product contains more protein or calories unless fat is added or the serving size is increased.
- *Fact - Examine the "HOT" products (the Optimizers and 800- 3000+ Weight Gainers), they are largely inexpensive raw materials derived from carbohydrates (which do not build muscle tissue). Since only the quality calories of protein build muscle, these products cannot produce maximum results.
- *Fact - Any high calorie product will enable you to gain weight, but it's not just weight you want to gain, it's muscle. In combination with training, Anabolic Muscle is formulated to aid the increase of muscular body weight, not body fat. Anabolic Muscle is a new generation of muscle gainer, loaded with amino acids and power nutrients. It's easy to use, tastes great and is a formulation which produces maximum results, not hype or empty calories.
- *Fact - When used as directed, Anabolic Muscle will aid the increase of muscular bodyweight more rapidly than those "Hot" products and "Hot" product imitators, most of which are just full of hype. Don't be fooled by before and after marketing and university studies: you and only you will be the best proof of results.
- *Fact - Additional muscular bodyweight is what body building is all about: Anabolic Muscle is the most effective product and logical choice for aiding the increase of muscular body weight.
Combine two heaping scoops of Anabolic Muscle powder with 16 oz regular milk, lowfat milk, water or juice. It mixes instantly for a delicious shake. This half serving should be taken twice daily for maximum results, preferably between meals as a snack. Do not reduce your regular food intake. If you desire, you can crush ice in a blender for a frosty shake and even add items such as bananas, etc. to further increase the caloric content. Remember that your training should be progressive while being careful not to overtrain, keep a positive mental attitude and success will be yours.
Healthy 'N Fit highest quality protein, free form, peptide bond and branched chain amino acids blend consisting of whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, 100% pure extracted egg albumen (no fat or cholesterol), l-alanine, l-arginine, l-aspartic acid, l-cysteine, l-glutamic acid, l-glycine, l-histidine, l-isoleucine, l-leucine, l-lysine, l-methionine, l-phenylalanine, l-proline, l-serine, l-threonine, l-tryptophan, l-tyrosine, l-valine - all amino acids are derived from the enzymatic digest of whey protein (lactalbumin), 100% pure extracted egg albumen and 100% ion exchange whey amino acids. Anabolic Muscle contains over 80,000 mgs of protein, free form, peptide bond and branched chain amino acids per serving, all of which are derived from natural sources. No synthetic amino acids are present. 100% pure fruit sugar (protein sparing crystalline fructose), New Tech glucose polymers, 5000 mgs per serving proprietary base of Healthy 'N Fit Advanced Anabolics synergistically combined containing smilax officinalis, mexican wild yam, muira puama, saw palmetto, capsicum, alfalfa, dandelion root, licorice root, naturally derived sterols, orchic, liver, thymus, heart, pituitary, adrenal, kidney, pancreas, prostate, hypothalamus, gamma oryzanol, transferulic acid, inosine, pyridoxine alpha ketoglutarate, beepollen, royal jelly, unsaturated fatty acids, rna-dna, ketoisocaproate, l-glutamine, l-ornithine alpha ketoglutarate, potassium bicarbonate, magnesium alpha ketoglutarate, potassium alpha ketoglutarate, l-carnitine, carnosine, lipoic acid, dibencozide, CoQ10; boron, vanadyl sulfate, creatine, chromium polynicotinate, chromium picolinate, vanilla flavor if vanilla, chocolate flavor, cocoa and stevia herb if chocolate, strawberry flavor if strawberry, papain, bromelain, lactase. No added salt or sucrose. No Artificial Sweeteners.
Contains No trans fats: All companies' whey products are milk derivatives; Contains egg whites; soy lecithin helps to naturally instantize the product.
This container is filled by weight, some settling of contents may have occurred during shipping and handling.
|Serving Size: 4 Heaping Scoops|
|Servings Per Container: 7-14|
|Powder Only||With 32 oz Milk|
|For maximum results, split each serving into two shakes taken at different times|
|Protein||90 grams||122 grams|
|Carbohydrates||109 grams||153 grams|
|Fat||4 grams||36 grams|
Please note that Anabolic Muscle contains nearly triple the amount of protein than competing brands have.
Percentage of U.S. recommended daily allowance (U.S. RDA)
(For adults and children over 12 years of age)
Independently Tested and Assayed
|Vanadyl Sulfate||*3000 mcg|
|Chromium Picolinate||*200 mcg|
|Chromium Polynicotinate||*200 mcg|
|* No U.S. RDA has been established
** Contains less than 2% U.S. RDA
Typical Analysis of Amino Acids in 227 Grams of Anabolic Muscle