GNU Foods, Flavor & Fiber Together At Last, Espresso Chip Bars, 5 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each
- Entirely Natural
- It Works!
- 12 g Fiber for Regularity & Heart Health
- Individually Wrapped
- High Fiber
- No Trans Fat
- With 6 Whole Grains
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Flavor & Fiber. Together at Last.
Gnu Bars are wonderfully moist, chewy and delicious. Espresso Chip is a smooth blend of rich, ground coffee with tasty chocolate chips. Try our yummy Cinnamon Raisin and Orange Cranberry, too.
Food that Works.
At Gnu, we make food that does more than just taste great. It's fun, functional, food. Our entirely natural ingredients and Gnu High Fiber Blend work in harmony with your body, helping to keep you regular, gently and effectively. Plus, Gnu Bars are good for your heart, too! According to the FDA, *diets rich in fiber and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Try a tasty Gnu Bar today and see how it works for you!
Gnu Bars are Made for Every Fiber of Your Being.
- One bar deliciously provides almost 50% of the daily value of fiber.
- Smile, Gnu Bars promote natural regularity & digestive health.
- Fiber helps lower cholesterol which is good for your heart.
- Fiber absorbs and helps eliminate toxins from your body.
- Fiber-rich foods aid in weight loss by making you feel full longer.
- With only 140 calories, and 6 whole grains, Gnu Bars can help you look and feel great!
Any time can be a good time for a delicious Gnu Bar. If your system isn't used to getting the fiber it needs, start with one bar a day.
Gnu high fiber blend (whole rolled oats, organic whole wheat flour, wheat bran, organic kamut, psyllium, flax, millet), chicory root inulin, fruit juices, rice dextrins, canola oil, cocoa powder, plums, rice, ground coffee beans, dark chocolate chips (chocolate, cane sugar, lecithin, vanilla), natural flavors, wheat protein isolate, baking powder.
Contains wheat and psyllium. Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g||48%|
|Soluble Fiber||8 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||4 g|
|Other Carbohydrate||10 g|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|