Gerber, Graduates For Toddlers, Lil' Meals, White Turkey Stew with Rice & Vegetables, 6 oz (170 g)
- Microwavable Main Dishes
- Stage: Toddler
- Nutrition Designed for Toddlers
- 50% DV for Vitamin A
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetables*
- Just Right for Spooning
*As calculated using the USDA, Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs.
Microwave Instructions For Full Bowl:
- Remove plastic cover.
- Remove metal lid and discard.
- Replace plastic cover.
- Place bowl in center of microwave oven.
- Heat on high (100%) power for 30 seconds.
- Discard any leftovers. Bowl not intended for reuse.
- If product is not heated or fed from the bowl, keep unused portion covered and refrigerated. Use within 2-3 days.
Water, cooked white turkey meat chopped and formed (white turkey meat, turkey broth, salt, modified cornstarch, tapioca starch), carrots, corn, peas, celery, whole grain brown rice, modified cornstarch, onion powder, chicken fat, tomato paste, salt.
Remove and discard metal lid. Replace plastic cover before microwaving.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Caution: Metal edges may be sharp. Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
|Serving Size: 1 container (170 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Sat Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||15 g|