- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- コラーゲンタイプ I と III
- シリカ (シリコン)
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
- Made with Natural Whole Grains
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- NutriProtect, Iron, B, E, Zinc
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Did You Know?
The good nutrition of iron-rich cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made For Babies and Toddlers
- Helps baby discover the taste of whole grains to help encourage healthy eating habits
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture
Did You Know?
- Research supports introducing cereal grains, including wheat, into baby's diet at around 6 months of age to check tolerance and identify and food allergies. (See preparation instructions for baby's first wheat introduction)
- After your baby enjoys single grain cereals, try Gerber Mixed Grain cereal, which is made with a smaller amount of wheat. Then introduce Gerber Whole Wheat cereal for new, healthy tastes
Good For Babies and Toddlers
- 8 g of Whole Grains per serving
- Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits Independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented
The Goodness of Iron-Rich Cereal
Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish. Two servings of Gerber Cereal each day provides 90% of your baby's daily value of iron.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber Good Start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination.
The good nutrition of Gerber Cereal is beneficial throughout the first 2 years of life.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Wheat Introduction
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or formula.
- If baby tolerates for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
For Spoon Hugging Texture:
- Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4 - 1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding
Whole wheat flour, rice flour, whole grain oat flour, tri- and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refined sugar, artificial flavors or color
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 5 tbsp (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|