- RAW Beyond Vitamins & Minerals
- Supports Vegan & Vegetarian Lifestyles
- 1,000 mcg/16,667% DV of Vitamin B-12
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- RAW · Vegan · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
- RAW Food Dietary Supplement
- No Binders or Fillers
Nature-Intended Benefits from RAW B-12
- RAW/Vegan - No Binders, No Fillers
- Anemia Support** - Vitamin B-12
- Mental and Physical Energy - Vitamin B-12
- CNS Health - Vitamin B-12
- Metabolism - Vitamin B-12
- Optimal Digestion - Live Probiotics and Enzymes
Does Your B-12 Formula Have the Code?
The RAW Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factor?
The known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon.
- Uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- No binders or fillers
- No chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Infused with essential elements of whole-food
- Nutrient-specific peptides for targeted delivery
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- Dual-process cultivation for a wide array of Code Factors
- Individual nutrient creation for maximized potency
- Living nutrients as nature intended
Comprehensive B-12 Formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients
- Anemia Support**
- Mental and Physical Energy
- Central Nervous System Health
- Optimal Digestion
Feed your body with Vitamin Code RAW B-12 Formula, a comprehensive, whole-food B-12 formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, RAW Food-Created Nutrients enable targeted delivery and natural recognition of the nutrients by your body.
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Vitamin Code RAW B-12 Formula, providing RAW Food-Created Nutrients for mental and physical energy, anemia support**, central nervous system health, and optimal digestion.
**A deficiency in B-12 may result in megoblastic or pernicious anemia. A 2000 study sponsored by the USDA found that B-12 deficiency is becoming more prevalent in US society.
Adults take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy. May contain soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
The fruits and vegetables in Vitamin Code are RAW and organically grown.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B12*||1,000 mcg||16667%|
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
Saccharomyces boulardii, Protease, Phytase, beta-Glucanase, alpha-Galactosidase, Hemicellulase, Cellulase
|RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprout Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
|+ Daily Value not established.
* RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.