- Honest, Tasty and Real
- Source of Fabulous Fiber
- 50% Fruit, Nuts & Seeds
- Whole Grain - 26 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Unadulterated Breakfast Pleasure
- Kosher LBD
- Vegetarian Society Approved
The finest toasted cereals with flame raisins and raisins, dates, sunflower seeds, toasted coconut and chopped roasted hazelnuts blended together to make our lovely muesli.
We're from Poundbury, the English village created by the vision of HRH Prince Charles. Poundbury is in the historic and beautiful county of Dorset, a place that inspired our love of the simple pleasures in life.
Which is why we love our muesli. It's a simple blend of oats, flakes, fruit, nuts and seeds - and that's it.
To make our recipes, we take natural ingredients and carefully blend them together. Fruit, Nut and Fiber is a really delicious blend of toasted cereals with juicy flame raisins and raisins, dates, sunflower seeds, toasted coconut and roasted hazelnuts. The result is a really tasty breakfast cereal that's a good source of fiber.
Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
good to know
- Good source of fiber. Contains 5 g of total fat per serving. See nutritional facts for fat content
- Contains 26 g of wholegrains per 55 g serving
- No added preservatives
- No trans fat or hydrogenated oils
- No added sugar. Not a low calorie food, see nutrition facts
- No added salt. Not a sodium free food
- Registered Kosher - London Beth Din
- UK Vegetarian Society approved
- This pack will make about 5 decent bowlfuls
did you know?
- The hazelnut, also known as the filbert, is Oregon's official state nut
- Muesli is a popular ingredient in cake and cookie recipes.
We believe that life really is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding - like buying the Sunday papers, walking the dog or a bowl of our Fruit, Nut and Fiber Muesli.
Serve with milk, yogurt or fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Toasted and malted wheat flakes (wheat, barley malt extract), flame raisins (16%), toasted and malted oat flakes (oats, barley malt extract), raisins (11%), dates (11%), sunflower seeds (5.5%), toasted coconut (5.5%), chopped roasted hazelnuts (1%).
Contains gluten, tree nuts (hazelnuts), wheat, barley and oats. May contain other tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. To keep this product tasty once opened, roll down the inner bag tightly and consume within one month.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Serving Size: ½ Cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||12%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4